Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
We have to hope in the next release ;)
And the only one present in this release is without choices .
No choices either? Bah... might wait until a later release at this point. Man, this is the second time I lose my favorite scene in a game to an engine switch. Same thing happened with SolValley High.

Has he said anything about why it was cut?

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
I loved this game from the first time i played it now on unity i get so many dam errors and freezing and i cant get past first day of school i get a white screen then nothing this has become a huge let down i hope dev will fix this game soon cus i cant play a broken game

Reactions: bstr2k2

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
No choices either? Bah... might wait until a later release at this point. Man, this is the second time I lose my favorite scene in a game to an engine switch. Same thing happened with SolValley High.

Has he said anything about why it was cut?
My hope is that he’s planning to redo that scene. I mean, the scene was already done and the images are still in the game files, so maybe he’s changing it from a drunken mistake everyone forgot to the conclusion of the harem route of those three girls? My best guess, anyway, don’t see any other reason to remove that scene than to improve it

Also, does anyone know what 1.03 will add ( or already added for people pying enough)?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Another stupid question, how do I apply the patch
I think you extract and replace the files. I can't remember off hand for this game but almost positive that was it. You might try doing a search of this thread only to look for directions if they aren't in the first post.

Hope that helps.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
@southwind2806 try to go back at lunch time and steal the key. It should be in one of the File drawers and there will be a marker/highlight where you need to click (bottom left Drawer I think). Unfortunately you got a nasty bug that's known and will hopefully be squashed. The good news is that you should be able to get around it with the theft. As an added bonus you get to keep some money. :)

Hope that helps.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Is somebody actually attracted to these extremely thin/anorexic girls? Man, where is the hamburger bar...

Superstar

Jan 30, 2018
I think you extract and replace the files. I can't remember off hand for this game but almost positive that was it. You might try doing a search of this thread only to look for directions if they aren't in the first post.

Hope that helps.
Did that but got "white" screens"

yaxir

Nov 3, 2017
is there incest patch ?

also, i know the game is being rebuilt in unity, but is there a discord for progress reports ?

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
I don't know what you do with it, but I finished significant part of the game and and it's mostly ok. There are few places where you get stuck, because the interface is missing and there's no way to move further. It looks like simple programming errors. Some of it was fixed already and other occurences are avoidable (e.g. steal the janitor's key instead of buying it). But other than that, the game is rock solid and even my almost museum grade computer (nine years old) has no problem with it.

Reactions: Tacito
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes