Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Ended this release , also events not in task or stats :)
Some differences compared to the old version ... something lost , something new.
Good and solid base for future upgrade.
Well done

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
well thats it i am no longer supporting this freekin dev game it totaly unplayable was giving 20$ a month to dev and i just withdrew my support i emailed him about all errors and no reply looks like dev no longer cares about his fan base players
so i desided if he dosent listen to use i no longer will support him no more 20$ a month from me good luck tring to promote game without lisening to us you realy fuuucked up good by changing to unity without doing alot of testing first
ok bye

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
What's all the fuss about? The game works perfectly for me. The new save from 1.0 that is. Sure we lost some progress from the old client, but there's new content in this one and no more bugs of what I've noticed this far now. (Was like 10-15? bugs at 1.0). Really looking forward for dev to add new content :) And it's lovely no more having to download the whole game each version.

gameFAN23

Jul 2, 2018
i cant seem to get the money to change i go into save and change it but when i load game always still got $50 help plz

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
well thats it i am no longer supporting this freekin dev game it totaly unplayable was giving 20$ a month to dev and i just withdrew my support i emailed him about all errors and no reply looks like dev no longer cares about his fan base players
so i desided if he dosent listen to use i no longer will support him no more 20$ a month from me good luck tring to promote game without lisening to us you realy fuuucked up good by changing to unity without doing alot of testing first

Reactions: Skrim72

gameFAN23

Jul 2, 2018
Can you your save, please ?
Perhaps I should find the problem.
its at the very start of the game 1st day right after you talk to all 3 girls i saved then go to the save files went to where it says money is changed the # to 10000.0000000 but when i log in and load its still $50

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
its at the very start of the game 1st day right after you talk to all 3 girls i saved then go to the save files went to where it says money is changed the # to 10000.0000000 but when i log in and load its still $50
Sorry, I wrote my question incorrectly (my english is average, LOL). I wanted to ask you to share your save.

What do you use to edit yours save ?
Save Editor Online is good for this kind of game

gameFAN23

Jul 2, 2018
can some1 that can get the money cheat to work do a fresh save from start with money for the newest update as i can not get it to work
and post it here

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
How does one edit a save to get more money?

Drag and drop your save in that site.
Modify money , download edited save and replace yours (or rename with a valid free slot name , in case of damage you have your old save :) ) ... done

PS: Modify money is quite safe ... no need millions.
Better not to change stats or other things you may break the game

U

User_234854

Excited to play this, been wanting it for a while, but waiting till an Incest patch is out.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes