Underpass24

Formerly 'Tuuku'
Feb 10, 2018
completely given up on this game due to them getting rid of the incest... i mean its not that big of a deal, my issue is that there are so many devs completely bowing down to patreons BS rules and not giving us a patch or even a work around to restore the game back to the original story ...

i mean, i get it Patreon is where these devs get compensated for their work, i fully respect that but there are other devs that give us patches or work arounds (like letting us manually type in the relationship of the characters like Landlady or mother and roommate or sister)

May 9, 2018
Any walkthrough for Alice's first date? I've tried everything, the farthest I could get to is being shut down when I try to "masturbate" her, is that how the date is supposed to end? what are the outcomes for the date?

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
the save worked but when i went into the classroom on 1st day of school screen turned white and that was it have to reload at that point not sure why
i had that allso emailed dev and he replied fast and modded save will do that he asso said cheats will break game in outher words i started new game with no modded save and game run perfectly

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
Any modders with free time willing to take the effort to create an incest patch? or as
If you don't include an incest patch anymore than please remove the incest tag.
said maybe remove tag? again i have no idea how to do either and appreciate the site and effort regardless but if you search by tag you may be disappointed. just downloaded the game anyways though and when i get back from work will post with a review.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
i mean, i get it Patreon is where these devs get compensated for their work, i fully respect that but there are other devs that give us patches or work arounds (like letting us manually type in the relationship of the characters like Landlady or mother and roommate or sister)
It's called playing it safe. What do you think will happen when the moral police takes another step? And it will happen, these kinds of "holy warriors" don't usually stop half way. Then those other devs will be fucked. Some may be able to succesfully claim that they didn't do anything and it was some anonymous fans. But for others it's pretty obvious that the way around the rules is their work.

But good news, sort of, if you really want incest very much, it's technically not too difficult to modify game files. Nothing special is required, you can simply change strings using any hex editor. Just make sure that the new ones fit within the lengths of originals, i.e. what you use must be same length or shorter, otherwise you damage the files. There's probably other way too, which would allow even longer strings, but the files would have to be recompiled or something, but I don't know what the used format is.

Here's a little test, I just replaced occurences of "childhood friend" with "cousin" and few other things. It's just to show that anyone can do it, I do not plan to maintain it. It would have to be redone for every new version. Although if someone took the time to find all strings that need to be changed and posted both old and new versions (whole strings) and in which files they are located, it shouldn't be too hard to make a patcher that could work even with future versions (as long as the strings are not changed by author).
slf-patch1.jpg
slf-patch2.jpg

Reactions: Subyan and Kajoq

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
completely given up on this game due to them getting rid of the incest... i mean its not that big of a deal, my issue is that there are so many devs completely bowing down to patreons BS rules and not giving us a patch or even a work around to restore the game back to the original story ...
It's not really Patreon its Paypal, they are forcing sites that use them to follow their content rules. Hate Patreon as much as you like, but they are as much a victim of this as everyone else. Overall they are covering their asses. If you want more on this you can check out the Patreon Hardening thread on the site.

drgnmrkd

Sep 7, 2017
Any walkthrough for Alice's first date? I've tried everything, the farthest I could get to is being shut down when I try to "masturbate" her, is that how the date is supposed to end? what are the outcomes for the date?
She will not let you finger her, yet. The date ends at that point no matter what path you choose.

Reactions: BrainDeadMonkey
May 9, 2018
@drgnmrkd Got it, Thanks!

It's just that unlike the first date with Emily, you don't get any chance to review your progress which was a bummer, spent over 2 hours trying different combinations to no avail :oops:

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
F*ck! Why, why this pretty Game not work in x32 version Win??? :(
I no want Re-Install my system only becouse i can not play this Game! :(

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
How can I transfer my saves from 0.10 to this new version? I can't find them anywhere.
You can't use old saves from versions before 1.x.x. Walkius rewrote the whole game to other game engine. But if you mean v1.0. then Saves are in SLF main folder right next to .exe...

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
F*ck! Why, why this pretty Game not work in x32 version Win??? :(
I no want Re-Install my system only becouse i can not play this Game! :(
buy another hdd, unplug the first hdd then format and install win7 64bit on new hdd, after you get that all working nice with drivers added etc. then shut down, replug old drive back in, then you can use the boot menu to select which drive to boot off of.
do not however just make a partition on the same drive and install win7 64 bit there.
it will fubar your 32bit install, it must be on a different physical drive.
that's what i do. works fine.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes