Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
The older version links are still posted in this thread if we want to see the "finished" product of the older version, right? I let this game slide by for months without checking in, I'd almost like to see where it was before the change.
no

tsunku:
You St**id? o_O
Buy another SDD only for 1 Game?
Becose DEV is St**id A** and can not create from start normal* working 32 Bit Win Version Game?
Or you think all people have money to buy another SDD?
Or if they can they need do it?
Mayby they can not install 64 Bit and can work only in 32 Bit?
The Twist, one of the most Popular Game and from start Working in 32 Bit and you know?
This Game, The Twist is 200% better whem this Game...
Sooo... If DEV can create 64 Bit HE can* create 32 Bit version of this Game... But Nope... Sooo...

I realize Steam is not going to be a perfect representation of all computers but 32-bit operating systems account for .12% of Steam users.

hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
hmm, my game crash when i want to go to the promenade and when i start the photoshoot event
and how is it possible to get other scenes in the sleepover, i can never choose or stop the event

thanks

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Retro:
Well, what i can say... You who have 64 Bit Happy i quess... This 12% who can not play becouse they have 32 Bit Win can only say "F*** of" to this DEV and go find else Game to play... :( :( :(

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Retro:
Well, what i can say... You who have 64 Bit Happy i quess... This 12% who can not play becouse they have 32 Bit Win can only say "F*** of" to this DEV and go find else Game to play... :( :( :(
Well, why on earth are you still on 32bit? I switched to 64bit in 2011 and i have never looked back...

Reactions: Subyan

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I think sleepovers now happen only one time.
Now you can invite Ako at night , there is a new Alice Lust for Ako (spy) and interesting thing if you invite her in the afternoon or during dance at school
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SPA in my case works without problem , 18:00 Downtown
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To compensate sleepovers ... there are interesting new things in the game :) , some of them not present in stats or tasks
Aww man as someone who hunted down the old version to check out all that was missing from the first Unity 6-day demo, I am greatly dissapointed that the sleepovers are gone, it had some of the best sex scenes in the game, as it let you get threesomes, 1x1 with all 3 girls, foursome, etc...

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
No choices either? Bah... might wait until a later release at this point. Man, this is the second time I lose my favorite scene in a game to an engine switch. Same thing happened with SolValley High.

Has he said anything about why it was cut?
Solvalley ? That's TK8000's game right ? ohh man, that game was perfect, which scene got removed ? and form what engine change ? He moved it from Renpy ? or was it something else before ?

smokkk

Mar 17, 2018
Hello !
At first, after a week, just at the end of the first test, I have no tab to pass after and I'm stuck on the teacher.
Has someone already had this problem ? And if there is a solution to overcome this problem?

Thanks

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Retro:
point twelve percent but I digress.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Solvalley ? That's TK8000's game right ? ohh man, that game was perfect, which scene got removed ? and form what engine change ? He moved it from Renpy ? or was it something else before ?
It's two scenes that happened in the RPGM version. The first was a gangbang with Lisa, and the second was a party that descended into an orgy. Both of those scenes had the MC's "girls" as much as they can be... having sex with other guys and I think he wanted to shy away from that a bit from what he said. He does insist that by the time that the game will have them all when he finishes sometime next year. But Like I said, I just really liked those scenes a lot...

It's probably a similar thing with SLC, I hope the sleepover stuff will come back... because I really loved the hell out of that scene. So many variations and a lot of them were hot as hell.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Well, why on earth are you still on 32bit? I switched to 64bit in 2011 and i have never looked back...
If you have OEM Windows , for example....
And if you are not a student then the price is really an issue... Outside the US you don't have those insane promotions, unfortunately...

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes