chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i am on day 35 and still i cannot go jogging with mimi
tried everything still cannot trigger this event.

croatia69

Oct 31, 2017
c drive user your name app data roaming then you will see it
Aw, thanks. I was looking at App data > LocalLow > Walkius Games, but there I couldn't find it.
It's because it was in App data > Roaming > School_Love_Cousins.

Big thanks!

croatia69

Oct 31, 2017
You can't use old saves from versions before 1.x.x. Walkius rewrote the whole game to other game engine. But if you mean v1.0. then Saves are in SLF main folder right next to .exe...
Oh, I see.
Well it was a decent game, but sadly not good enough to play again through 100+ game days just to get back to the point where I was in last version. Too many banality simulations like go to school, go to class, eat dinner etc etc

Thanks anyway.

Reactions: botc76

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Aw, thanks. I was looking at App data > LocalLow > Walkius Games, but there I couldn't find it.
It's because it was in App data > Roaming > School_Love_Cousins.

Big thanks!
uhm my saves in that dir are from the old version not the unity version

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Yeah I realised that.
he's probably using unity free which saves on the cloud for some stupid reason.
jeez all i want to do is edit money 50 bucks is ridiculous, when i was a teenager, i always had way more than 50 bucks.

hrm guess it doesn't matter saveeditonline is down

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
No jogging in this release
Ouch, this has a ways to go till it's caught up, looks like I don't need to sweat the patch. I'm not even going to bother with this till it's somewhere near where it used to be. I'm sure some modder will have come up with an incest patch by then. Silver-lining in this whole thing: one less game in my rotation for awhile. Thanks for the heads up.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
he's probably using unity free which saves on the cloud for some stupid reason.
jeez all i want to do is edit money 50 bucks is ridiculous, when i was a teenager, i always had way more than 50 bucks.

hrm guess it doesn't matter saveeditonline is down
It's back up. Thankfully. I wouldn't want to be doing hex editing of files anymore. Who even does that nowadays?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
The older version links are still posted in this thread if we want to see the "finished" product of the older version, right? I let this game slide by for months without checking in, I'd almost like to see where it was before the change.

Reactions: Rythan25

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
tsunku:
You St**id? o_O
Buy another SDD only for 1 Game?
Becose DEV is St**id A** and can not create from start normal* working 32 Bit Win Version Game?
Or you think all people have money to buy another SDD?
Or if they can they need do it?
Mayby they can not install 64 Bit and can work only in 32 Bit?
The Twist, one of the most Popular Game and from start Working in 32 Bit and you know?
This Game, The Twist is 200% better whem this Game...
Sooo... If DEV can create 64 Bit HE can* create 32 Bit version of this Game... But Nope... Sooo...

Eroticus

Nov 11, 2017
Hello, can somebody help me ?
find a way get rid of rick ?

I'm spying of them and nothing happenes they both have sex and i can't speak with any one of them...

Thanks

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
tsunku:
You St**id? o_O
Buy another SDD only for 1 Game?
Becose DEV is St**id A** and can not create from start normal* working 32 Bit Win Version Game?
Or you think all people have money to buy another SDD?
Or if they can they need do it?
Mayby they can not install 64 Bit and can work only in 32 Bit?
The Twist, one of the most Popular Game and from start Working in 32 Bit and you know?
This Game, The Twist is 200% better whem this Game...
Sooo... If DEV can create 64 Bit HE can* create 32 Bit version of this Game... But Nope... Sooo...
well i was thinking he might have 32 bit xp, and prefer to keep it. also drives are cheap, you can get a 1tb hdd for 60 bucks. the dev is not a stupid ass as you think, he is making the game with the tools he has available to use, his os is 64 bit, his tools are 64bit thus the game is 64bit. if that's too much of a high level of thinking for you, you should avoid conversations in the future. also grow up and quit putting *s instead of spelling the word properly.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes