EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
If you have OEM Windows , for example....
And if you are not a student then the price is really an issue... Outside the US you don't have those insane promotions, unfortunately...
Well i bought a Win 8.1pro license for 6$, then used the update to Win 10pro for free. So my Win 10pro costed me 6$.
But here is the kicker, there are a lot of pirated licenses out there to choose from, if you dont mind using a pirated version. I used to pirate Windows. This is my first Legal copy ever...

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Keep in mind that not everyone using a computer uses Steam. So that 0.12 figure might make sense for Steam users, but for the world at large, well there are a lot of people making do with older computers. And older versions of Windows.

It amuses me that (in the link above) that Windows XP has a higher usage percentage than Windows 8... OK so yeah most Win 8 users upgrade to 8.1, but still... Also more XP users than Vista users.

My win 8 laptop that I used to use (and learned Daz on) and still have is only 32 bit, and I bought it within the last few years. Same for my previous Vista laptop that preceded that one - I squeezed 8-9 good years out of it before it finally died...

Only a little over half of the users in the survey I linked are using Windows 10. Go die hards!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
In the end only one fact matters. This unity version won't run on 32bit and thats it. Personally i don't care why someone has a 32bit system still whether its out of religious conviction or their momies raised them so or if they had to choose between that or dying of starvation. This version of this game won't run in a 32bit OS regardless of any of those reasons.

So while i'm happy if the so called die-hard community of XP/Vista/Win7/Win8 stands proudly and hands out shoulder pats on a regular basis to one another, this here VN still won't run on their system :winkytongue:. End of story.

Reactions: Cumarin and Moria

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Well, at least on my win7 no fucking update removed Cisco vpn client!
Because it is obsolete...

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I used to like this game during the beginning... Now it bores me... It showed great promise... A shame it went with the "collect as much girls as you like" type of game with zero stakes or challenges.. Just grinding....There is no feeling or weight to anything as every girl in the school can become "sex friend".

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Keep in mind that not everyone using a computer uses Steam. So that 0.12 figure might make sense for Steam users, but for the world at large, well there are a lot of people making do with older computers. And older versions of Windows.
I admitted as such but your lnk shows only 3% for Windows XP globally so....

Lets end this derail here please.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Erm, guys, I don't know how many of you actually tried, but the game exe is 32-bit and quick test with 32-bit Windows 10 in VM shows that it runs just fine there.

Reactions: Pif paf

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Erm, guys, I don't know how many of you actually tried, but the game exe is 32-bit and quick test with 32-bit Windows 10 in VM shows that it runs just fine there.
Which then absolutely settles it and the issue wasn't with the x86/x64 and probably winXP issue or some driver thingy.

Mar 12, 2018
Well there'll be incest mod for 1.0.4 too. :evilsmile::FuckYea:x'D Can be very soon. :p
Why wait? i allready found an incest Patch 4 the Unity Version :)

But beware, it works ONLY with 1.04. all other versions will be crash.
I don't know how far this patch works, but the 1. Hour i playes with it, works fine.

Have fun Guys :)

EDIT:
Oh and as an info, it only tooks me 3 mins to use Google and download this patch :D so i wonder why nobody knows allready about this :coldsweat:

EDIT2:
I found a smale bug. In the Charakter list stay's still "Childhood friend" but i think it's not this important.

Reactions: Kajoq

crozone95

Jan 12, 2018
I want to know 2 things:
1. How to get to usb stick scene (i read something there is usb stick)
2. How to get rid of Martin?

Reactions: Lakan

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
i allready found an incest Patch 4 the Unity Version :)
For the record, it's just my quick experiment from here:

I never thought it would spread elsewhere. But if it works for you, great.

Better version should be available later:
I actually started doing the mod since no one else seems to be doing, there's still work to be done until I'm happy with the stability and to make sure there's no edits left.

Mar 12, 2018
For the record, it's just my quick experiment from here:

I never thought it would spread elsewhere. But if it works for you, great.

Better version should be available later:
Oh i didn't know that it was from this Board. I only saw the 100+ comments, that there are no patch or anything atm. so i tryed google. I found ur patch on a few sites there. But thanks 4 ur work.

Hoschimitzu

Apr 2, 2018
Maybe your rep is not high enogh or you dont date emily before (Date with emily in spa triggers spa event for all) Sorry for my "english" but i do my best as a German speaking dude

Btw. since update to 1.0.4 who else got a whitescreen after klicking new game?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Patching incest back is easy, quality control, not so much, the only way to make sure it works as intended and there's no mention of friends left is playing every possible path in the game. Though at this point it's more paranoia from my side, the systems seem robust and no edits needed (including menus).

I will make a thread when I have time to replay a fresh game from beginning to end, for now, install at your own peril:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Warning from Walkius:
"
I have patrons complaining about bug and freeze.
Be careful, if you use a modified save, you could face a lot of freeze.

You want to cheat, just modify money and skill, don't touch other variables, including reputation or lesson progress.

I warned you."

Reactions: Subyan
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes