seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I absolutely don't want to come across as complaining on this, but is there any way to make it so that there is another chance to work at the bar other than day 2? I really would not like to have to do the whole game again because I didn't know that day 2 was the only chance for the opportunity with Lily.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Save I shared earlier works fine, the issues I mentioned earlier where due to me fucking with some stats that I shouldn't of touched. It's just after the tutorial. not re-uploading it cause it's only a page before this one. All you have to do is rename it to saveX with X = 1 through 10 for the slot of your choice.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Warning from Walkius:
"
I have patrons complaining about bug and freeze.
Be careful, if you use a modified save, you could face a lot of freeze.

You want to cheat, just modify money and skill, don't touch other variables, including reputation or lesson progress.

I warned you."
I was able to cheat without issue. I even set it up so I'm dating both Mayo and her friend. It's a lot of trial and error and backing up saves, but it's worth it to get all content. Reputation editing does not seem to have any negative effects, but anything to do with the classes does, don't touch that.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
saveeditonline works to edit this games saves at least for now. created a save with what I believe to be max stuff that's basically at the begining. I think it's just after the intro.
Ok, well your save was the quick path to figuring out how to restore getting the job at the cafe later in the game. I just went through your save, redid day 2 and Bill's giving the cafe opportunity, then checked the save file. The switch is to set BarEvent01 from 0 to 1. I did so on my latest save (stuck on day 48), and after school, I had the chance to go to the Cafe and get the job. A little work, but I can see the event is changed, so I want to see it as well as build the relationship with Lily and Amy in the process.

mr.rooter

Jun 3, 2017
Not sure how to transfer my saves from the last update to this. I cant find the location of a save folder in the previous. Any help would be appreciated

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Here is updated player's guide for version 1.0.4 from @Angus Bez. Sadly he's not around. Missing him a lot. :evilsmile::D

@Retro Can you update the OP for us please?
To Angus Bez for the players' guide, thank you very much. I just wanted to let you know there is a small error in the Work at the Bar section ... Lily's work days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday (Amy is working on Wednesday).

MrPostman

Oct 26, 2018
I am unable to have the next dialogue with vanessa to progress maria massage. Could someone hlp me out?
In version v1.0.x you do not need Vanessa's advice. You must go to the home computer browser where the character will find information to advance the massage to Maria.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So, for some reason I am stuck on level 2 for Alice's lust for Ako. I can't figure out where I went wrong, or how to upgrade it. Any thoughts?

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I was able to cheat without issue. I even set it up so I'm dating both Mayo and her friend. It's a lot of trial and error and backing up saves, but it's worth it to get all content. Reputation editing does not seem to have any negative effects, but anything to do with the classes does, don't touch that.
Can you provide some hints on how you accomplished that? It would be nice to be able to do so to see all of the content.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I've managed to work around all the bugs that I've encountered through just save scumming. If I encounter a crash I just close the game and re-open the game and load the last save (usually have 2-3 slots dedicated for this) and I have yet to encounter the same glitch twice. I did modify rep in my saves but I avoided modifying progress with characters and classes to prevent the game from crashing. I have yet to encounter a bug that is permanently there since I undid the progress. Anyways, I can't seem to figure out how to stay home on Monday or Thursday to meet the guy I assume is messaging Maria.

@seamanq I shared a save that is at the start of the game that is stable with as much stuff as high as possible. The one thing I didn't do is fuck with progress but this pretty much streamlines the game and I you reach branching path save scum yourself. It is 2 pages back and you asked about a save before but clearly didn't read my post or at least didn't comment about it.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
didn't see your save. unsure how different they are from each other.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes