lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Is there anyone out there, who can provide me a save file from version 1.0 ??? I've only saves of older version and thy did not work.
With all the understanding of the developer, but why does he not deliver at least a save file with the update, which makes it possible to continue and not have to start from scratch.

Reactions: Hartigan

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Is there anyone out there, who can provide me a save file from version 1.0 ??? I've only saves of older version and thy did not work.
With all the understanding of the developer, but why does he not deliver at least a save file with the update, which makes it possible to continue and not have to start from scratch.
It's not exactly the same game with something added, for example the lessons at school are completely new.
So something has changed, something has been lost, something has been added.
If you are not interested in some initial parts you can use this or others posted here

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
any cheats available?

Send you just money cheat. Increasing skills too fast may cause not triggering Homework route.
here's a save with MAX money which is more than enough
I didn't heed the warning and cant seem to trigger the homework route now. i'll probably go back to this save & rename it a new save# for a complete catchup save some day.

i'm comparing another house encounter with the homework route. the topless yoga just need 4 massage skill. I probably had 20 by the time that girl was able to ask me to do yoga.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
love the game, only problem is the saves. you cant save when an event is happening (interaction with another character) the main menu is only active when static so you have to be psychic to know the event is going to happen or save every five minutes. if there is away around this please let me know

synion

Aug 19, 2017
On Mac is there an issue, after unrar file, I cannot open the application.
I think there is a problem in '/Contents/MacOs/' the file inside is a simple document file, it shouldn't be some Unix executable?

sebi1835

Jun 12, 2017
I meant that i did looked there and nothing is to saw.
Only White a Screen, exception the Buttons.
I can't buy the Booze for the Sleepover.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
I was able to cheat without issue. I even set it up so I'm dating both Mayo and her friend. It's a lot of trial and error and backing up saves, but it's worth it to get all content. Reputation editing does not seem to have any negative effects, but anything to do with the classes does, don't touch that.
do you have any saves?

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So, played through most of this version. I had avoided playing the game for a while, so I must admit that I was pleased that this version kept the charm of the original. Gameplay is straightforward, and the grind is acceptable. Money doesn't present a real problem, as you can get 400/week. Thanks for that!

For my wish list (things I would like to see):
1. Longer sex scenes. Walkius did respond to the "2-pump chump" complaint from early on, but some of the sex scenes are very perfunctory. Maybe a bit more dialogue, even repeated scenes would help. Not a killer, just a wish.

2. Martin. I do hope the wingman option gets fleshed out, and that an unchecked Martin does nail Alice. It is VERY easy to put Martin on ice, so this request doesn't make me a cuck or anything so stupid. Again, I like to see action in many of its possibilities (besides homo, not that it is bad, just not my cup of tea. Or beastiality, or water sports. Ugh)

3. Ako. I loved how involved Ako is, and that she is willing to at least blow the MC. That needs to be expanded to having the MC eventually convince her to be bi. Where I really hope for change was the interaction with Mimi. Never really pictured Mimi in that kind of situation. I prefer to have characters who want to run through the family, just like the MC. Ako would not be a competitor to the MC, just a great spying opportunity for some girl/girl action. Mimi is in college, so maybe she is open to experimentation. That would have been a better storyline on the Ako/Mimi interaction. A slow seduction would be friggin' hot. And don't forget Mom, who has a weakness for expert massages. MC and Ako could team up for some fun there.

As always, the MC is primary, and none of the above cuts him out. It just adds more sex.

Thanks for all of your work, Walkius!

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
@rossbach451
Beside longer scenes, i want to see more kinky scenes like MMF,MMMF, anal, DP, DAP, DPP etc. :evilsmile::FuckYea::test3:

Agree. Getting rid of Martin is too easy. He could be more pain in the ass character.

Could be nice if Vanessa route has two direction. One with looser Martin and other one with bad ass Martin taking his revenge. Like Martin secretly takes photos of Nathan and Alice in action. And Martin uses photos as ticket to turn back Maria's house and starts invading girls at home. :evilsmile::FuckYea::test3:

High-_-Tower

GFX Designer
Donor
Sep 27, 2017

Open the Saves folder and choose your save file.
It is advisable to edit only Money [0-9999], friend*character* [25-150], lust*character* [25-150], reputation [0-100], skill [0-?] and progress [0-5] (if you choose to ignore tasks).

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@rossbach451
Beside longer scenes, i want to see more kinky scenes like MMF,MMMF, anal, DP, DAP, DPP etc. :evilsmile::FuckYea::test3:

Agree. Getting rid of Martin is too easy. He could be more pain in the ass character.

Could be nice if Vanessa route has two direction. One with looser Martin and other one with bad ass Martin taking his revenge. Like Martin secretly takes photos of Nathan and Alice in action. And Martin uses photos as ticket to turn back Maria's house and starts invading girls at home. :evilsmile::FuckYea::test3:
no, no, NO , NO, NO , ill say it for @Angus Bez :D

I do like choices but don't think its a good idea to have to many choices, therefore developer has more work to do and you always find one story branch from a choice is generally forgotten about, as developers rarely develop every choice and provide new content on each choice, as its to much to do for one update.

best to keep it simple, provide a few choices only , IMO its best to have 3-5 different story-lines within the main story-line.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
@Loneshysoul
It's so fun talking behind @Angus Bez . x'D

I agree, it won't be easy for Walkius. But he's doing great with Vicky. Because Math teacher and Seth characters, Vicky's story is really exciting. I can say same for Emily if dev decides to write corruption story for her. x'D:test3:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
For double dating with Mayo and Iris (Warning: As you all know, editing saves can be dangerous)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@Loneshysoul
It's so fun talking behind @Angus Bez . x'D

I agree, it won't be easy for Walkius. But he's doing great with Vicky. Because Math teacher and Seth characters, Vicky's story is really exciting. I can say same for Emily if dev decides to write corruption story for her. x'D:test3:
I hope @Angus Bez comes back

still haven't actually played it yet in Unity, waiting to see if it more stable and no new beta fix release come out after I download.

I been very patient lol been thinking of downloading and playing today

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Is there a way to move forward with the two lesbians in this new update? if there is, how?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes