ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Continue to invite Lily at pool and finally you'll have a treesome (both girls muss be sexfriends) View attachment 176279
Looks like there is more for me to do before I deal with Martin. Almost done with everything else. Leaving Martin for last. I actually feel this is better than it was even if it doesn't go as far as it did before. I like using the UI to keep track of each event/quest. Also using the guide listed on the OP when I get stuck. It was worth waiting for and @Walkius did a great job changing engines.

D

Deleted member 425177

does any one have a save when you get rid of Maritin =)

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Is there a further going with Aunt while massage in her room? She refuses to be fingered...that’s it for this update?

Moniek1

Nov 1, 2018
On Windows 10 64 bit version,
I play from the beginning, .. v1.0.5 game for now goes correctly. Fixed bugs from previous versions.

On linux, Mint 18 KDE 64 bit, some configuration problem between the graphics card driver, and WINE. But this is not the game's fault.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
No, ntr is not forced, you can stop it before it get's to that
pfft For me the only NTR is related Emily and math teacher in this game. And it's just one abuse scene by the math teacher.
Seems to me NTR is not priority of dev. Game setup has great potential for NTR but dev is not using it for it. At least for now. x'D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Saturday run with Mimi was in old version. Beside yoga, you can progress with her at gym. For to start that you must first finish popular route. Make sure you have 100 dollar with you and invite Mimi to gym.

Reactions: bobbo69

Ic399

Aug 9, 2017
On Mac is there an issue, after unrar file, I cannot open the application.
I think there is a problem in '/Contents/MacOs/' the file inside is a simple document file, it shouldn't be some Unix executable?
I resolved this by doing:
chmod a+x School\,\ Love\ and\ Friends\ v1.0.5.app/Contents/MacOS/*

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes