Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I think I found another bug. When working through the Vanessa "get rid of Martin" path when I get to the point where I am supposed to meet her in the sauna I don't get the talk bubble. Have tried it on both Monday and Thursday but not able to talk to her. I am using the incest mod but have a non-mod copy so I will try it to see if it still shows up.
When I played that part

Bubble

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
When I played that part

Bubble
Found it on Friday so the first photoshoot happens on a non-training day. So I will start going to the gym every night for the rest. Thanks @Tacito

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
When I played that part

Bubble
Something weird happened to me tho. I saw Vicky with speech bubble in sauna. After clicking it, Vicky turned to Vanessa.
I'll test that again for to be sure that i'm not hallucinating.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Something weird happened to me tho. I saw Vicky with speech bubble in sauna. After clicking it, Vicky turned to Vanessa.
LOL. So @Walkius has found a way to have some ghosting in this game. I guess he thinks we need more Vicky, which I agree with. :biggrin::D:evilsmile:

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
:) I don't remember if i play that part with 1.01 1.04 ... if I found my save I'll try with 1.05

No ghost ;)
Vicky ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
:) I don't remember if i play that part with 1.01 1.04 ... if I found my save I'll try with 1.05

No ghost ;)
Vicky ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am at the point where I am now supposed to get the advice I need but keep running into this: Please note that there is not talk bubble in any of these. I did get through getting all the photos but now am not able talk to Vanessa for the advice and am getting the message that the MC needs that advice when I massage Maria. I already have a save where I blackmailed Martin and completed the "Back Pain" event so at least have that covered per the last screenshot.

Screenshot (717).png Screenshot (718).png Screenshot (719).png Screenshot (720).png Screenshot (721).png .

Edit: So basically I have finished this update and ready for the next one with the exception of not having completed the "Vanessa revenge" path.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I am at the point where I am now supposed to get the advice I need but keep running into this: Please note that there is not talk bubble in any of these. I did get through getting all the photos but now am not able talk to Vanessa for the advice and am getting the message that the MC needs that advice when I massage Maria. I already have a save where I blackmailed Martin and completed the "Back Pain" event so at least have that covered per the last screenshot.
All seem ok.
You have all photoshoots with Vanessa in your PC (3 photoshoots) ? ... if yes no more interactions with her for now.
You have all the advices with Maria from internet ? ... if yes end for now , you can little finger her.
Vicky at the sauna ? you can't interact with her :)

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
page 277 post 5538 from redknight00
@redknight00 will open new thread for incest cousin mod. Would be lovely taboo version (mom and sisters) tho. x'D:evilsmile:

It'll be shocking if stepfather Bob shows up. Wondering why Nathan hates him so much. Not just in intro, Nathan mentions about him in game several times. :confused::test3::FuckYea:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi,
I'm just playing the last version 1.0.5. I think there is a bug. I'm playing the route with Michel as friend. He told me to meet downtown at 18:00. I fo there, can see him, but there is no speech bubble (cannot talk to him) Any solution for that ?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hi,
I'm just playing the last version 1.0.5. I think there is a bug. I'm playing the route with Michel as friend. He told me to meet downtown at 18:00. I fo there, can see him, but there is no speech bubble (cannot talk to him) Any solution for that ?
Michel? You mean Martin i guess. After receive invite text from Martin, you should see the bubble at 18:00 downtown. Any text message from Martin? If not you need to go further with Maria message. Most likely Maria massage will trigger the Martin invite text.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Michel? You mean Martin i guess. After receive invite text from Martin, you should see the bubble at 18:00 downtown. Any text message from Martin? If not you need to go further with Maria message. Most likely Maria massage will trigger the Martin invite text.
You're absolutely right, it's Martin. Yes I've got a text message from him, can see him sitting at the Cafe, waving with his hand, but no speech bubble. Also no chance to search in internet. Playing the other way: Giving flashdrive to Vanessa, then meet her at gym (sauna) no speech bubble.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
You're absolutely right, it's Martin. Yes I've got a text message from him, can see him sitting at the Cafe, waving with his hand, but no speech bubble. Also no chance to search in internet. Playing the other way: Giving flashdrive to Vanessa, then meet her at gym (sauna) no speech bubble.
Did Maria refuse removing her bra? After that back pain route will ask you to find someone to get advice from.

Reactions: lazyharry

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Did Maria refuse removing her bra? After that back pain route will ask you to find someone to get advice from.
Thanks for your help. I've played on both routes (martin), on both I can finger Maria (end of version), but still no success with Vanessa. at 18:00 in cafe downtown or later in gym no speech bubble (see image)Any idea?
upload_2018-11-13_14-23-46.png

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Superstar

Jan 30, 2018
I just worked out that she'd be there on the same day y'all stalked Martin, never thought of looking on another day. I guess it's the day after the ones Martin came around for your convenience.

I don't think she appears again until future updates... possibly. If there's going to be events connected to both Martin routes (friend/not-friend) then I assume "friend" will be him introducing you to people, possibly Vanessa or the "Not-friend" route could be her getting in touch with you again and rewarding you for letting her know what a douche he is. All supposition and I look forward to find out, eventually, how that's going to unwind...
I can "see" her downtown and at gym, but no "bubble" to talk to Vanessa.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
All seem ok.
You have all photoshoots with Vanessa in your PC (3 photoshoots) ? ... if yes no more interactions with her for now.
You have all the advices with Maria from internet ? ... if yes end for now , you can little finger her.
Vicky at the sauna ? you can't interact with her :)
thanks. I knew about getting advice from internet but didn't know about not getting it from Vanessa. Will finish it up now.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes