Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Preview pictures related Mimi & Ako will be lovely. Wondering how Mimi will blackmail Ako.:evilsmile::FuckYea:

So far Vicky's corruption story is the best.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
@rossbach451
Beside longer scenes, i want to see more kinky scenes like MMF,MMMF, anal, DP, DAP, DPP etc. :evilsmile::FuckYea::test3:

Agree. Getting rid of Martin is too easy. He could be more pain in the ass character.

Could be nice if Vanessa route has two direction. One with looser Martin and other one with bad ass Martin taking his revenge. Like Martin secretly takes photos of Nathan and Alice in action. And Martin uses photos as ticket to turn back Maria's house and starts invading girls at home. :evilsmile::FuckYea::test3:
Not sure I am on board with your increased dude ratio :)eek:), but we all have wishes!

I was not saying Martin was too weak, let's make it harder to get rid of him. I was saying that since he was very straightforward in terms of dismissing, why not increase the amount of peril he could present to our MCs harem? That way, you could explore what that would look like, then overturn it fairly readily. BB again screwed this idea up by making the defeat of Eric kinda convoluted. I personally think that Martin should be able to tag any female in the house, to include Ako and Emily (again, if unchecked or in the wingman status). As a wingman, he could help the MC nail Mom, seal the deal with Mimi, and run the female staff at the school, in exchange for the family and MCs friends at the house.

I know, this is a big idea with a ton of work, and I am not badgering Walkius to include it. Just some thoughts on a discussion board.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Not sure I am on board with your increased dude ratio :)eek:), but we all have wishes!

I was not saying Martin was too weak, let's make it harder to get rid of him. I was saying that since he was very straightforward in terms of dismissing, why not increase the amount of peril he could present to our MCs harem? That way, you could explore what that would look like, then overturn it fairly readily. BB again screwed this idea up by making the defeat of Eric kinda convoluted. I personally think that Martin should be able to tag any female in the house, to include Ako and Emily (again, if unchecked or in the wingman status). As a wingman, he could help the MC nail Mom, seal the deal with Mimi, and run the female staff at the school, in exchange for the family and MCs friends at the house.

I know, this is a big idea with a ton of work, and I am not badgering Walkius to include it. Just some thoughts on a discussion board.
I'll be thinking to that ;)

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Martin is definitely not out of the mix whether you blackmail him or give the pics to Vanessa. He still shows up downtown everyday at 1800. So there is plenty of room to set up a collaboration with you and Martin to corrupt all the females. You could also set up a different dynamic with Martin seeking revenge on you and Vanessa through the other females. Either of those would make for a great story.

Edit: Concerning the math teacher I think he is so old that he can only think of Vicky. So he would be great to use in corrupting Vicky only. Then the MC could get some action by blackmailing her.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Martin is definitely not out of the mix whether you blackmail him or give the pics to Vanessa. He still shows up downtown everyday at 1800. So there is plenty of room to set up a collaboration with you and Martin to corrupt all the females. You could also set up a different dynamic with Martin seeking revenge on you and Vanessa through the other females. Either of those would make for a great story.

Edit: Concerning the math teacher I think he is so old that he can only think of Vicky. So he would be great to use in corrupting Vicky only. Then the MC could get some action by blackmailing her.
Math teacher is also interested with Emily. x'D

Loved the seeking revenge idea of Martin. Martin can return home easily if he captures photos of Nathan and Alice in action. He can blackmail Nathan and Alice for to get pass Aunt house and for to start corrupt Alice . Damn i'm evil giving NTR ideas to @Walkius . :evilsmile::FuckYea:x'D

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Math teacher is also interested with Emily. x'D

Loved the seeking revenge idea of Martin. Martin can return home easily if he captures photos of Nathan and Alice in action. He can blackmail Nathan and Alice for to get pass Aunt house and for to start corrupt Alice . Damn i'm evil giving NTR ideas to @Walkius . :evilsmile::FuckYea:x'D
Good, keep up the good ideas! Walkius is cool about reading some messages, and not getting sidetracked. If he likes it, he says so. I trust his work, and I really like your suggestions (besides the high dude ratio!)

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Ok so I have a save where I befriended Martin and that went fine, but I have got as far as having sex with his ex but now she will not talk to me so I’m unable to train to massage the landlady further. Any advice?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Ok so I have a save where I befriended Martin and that went fine, but I have got as far as having sex with his ex but now she will not talk to me so I’m unable to train to massage the landlady further. Any advice?
use internet to get massaging advice if you are in Vanessa route.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes