Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Well even netori play has avoid option in this game. Like in Vicky route. If dev decides to add ntr to this game , it'll be avoidable also.

If Martin finds a way to turn back Maria's home or the math teacher starts corrupt Emily, I'll call this game as ntr. Till that day this game is pretty fun to play without it. :evilsmile:

Last edited:

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
because as soon as that crap apears in anygame i play where its not avoidable and didn't claim there would be at the very start.
then thats the game fucked in my opion, it will be spoiled for me and I will be pissed off but I won't complain I will just go play something else.
And yet, here you are complaining. Nah, but seriously . . .:cool:

There is no NTR is this game. Martin, as currently configured, goes after Maria (with whom you have no sexual interaction with until after Martin departs) and RESUMES A PREVIOUS RELATIONSHIP he had with Mimi (again, out of the MCs reach until after Martin). Hell, based on this you should be thanking Martin, making available 2 of the three hottest characters heretofore unattainable(I am partial to Mayo, though Vicky is so very close).

Martin is being built as a way for the MC to progress, and is easily disposed of once he outlives his usefulness. I hope he is developed to be able to nail Alice, Ako and Emily (if you are his wingman or otherwise let him alone). He is competition, so you must deal with him as you see fit. Besides that, it is just more (different) sex to view.

Hell, I hope Ako becomes a predator and takes a run at the ladies in your house. That would be hot!

Last edited:

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
As usual, the Mac version doesn't work.
From Walkius' patreon:

If anyone is having trouble getting this to run on a Mac, you need to set execute permissions. If you have the app in your Applications folder, type the following into Terminal: cd /Applications chmod a+x "School, Love and Friends v1.0.5.app/Contents/MacOS/School, Love and Friends v1.0.5"

Nick55904

Nov 15, 2018
I want to do the sleepover event again but i cannot trigger it again. I have done it once but cannot do it again. I have waited about two ingame weeks but it doesn't show up. I also have the booze. Any ideas ?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I want to do the sleepover event again but i cannot trigger it again. I have done it once but cannot do it again. I have waited about two ingame weeks but it doesn't show up. I also have the booze. Any ideas ?
For sleepover ... next release , We hope
Booze need to Ako when you invited her at evening :)

Last edited:

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Anyone else having trouble with Mac version not working at all?

Edit: I see this has been addressed. I'll give that a try.

Last edited:

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
I personnaly like NTR and hoped the teacher would go further. In fact, the blondy (don't remember her name atm) did say that she fucked once and it wasnt a good experience. Wonder if that was the teacher.

As for the whole redo of the game: I feel the game is now more linear and if we miss some opportunities we can't go back to them.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I personnaly like NTR and hoped the teacher would go further. In fact, the blondy (don't remember her name atm) did say that she fucked once and it wasnt a good experience. Wonder if that was the teacher.
Emily's first experience with Dan.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes