Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Hey, can anyone help me? I downloaded the latest version 1.0.6 and am not running any mods. I am on day 17, have had both dialogues related to Alice's homework but I can't help her. All of my school skill stats are 3/5 except computing 2/5 and I can't seem to progress any reputations other than the twins group no matter how much time I spend with them. Persuasion and massage are at 6 stealth 0.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hey, can anyone help me? I downloaded the latest version 1.0.6 and am not running any mods. I am on day 17, have had both dialogues related to Alice's homework but I can't help her. All of my school skill stats are 3/5 except computing 2/5 and I can't seem to progress any reputations other than the twins group no matter how much time I spend with them. Persuasion and massage are at 6 stealth 0.
Did you use money cheat and increased your persuasion skill too fast?

Last edited:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hmmm looks like there is a bug.

Normally it should start 3rd day (wednesday).
Breakfast time Maria talks about Alice grades. Same day at bus Nath offers his help. Same day dinner time Maria opens the same topic again. But if you skip this dinner accidentally (like upgrade a skill via computer or search internet) Game doesn't trigger homework route.

Use my save file but never use computer 19:00 otherwise skips the dinner . You must not skip the dinner chat at 20:00 wednesday.
I'll report this bug to Walkius.

Last edited:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Hmmm looks like there is a bug.

Normally it should start 3rd day (wednesday).
Breakfast time Maria talks about Alice grades. Same day at bus Nath offers his help. Same day dinner time Maria opens the same topic again. But if you skip this dinner accidentally (like upgrade a skill via computer or search internet) Game doesn't trigger homework route.

Use my save file but never use computer otherwise skips the dinner . You must not skip the dinner chat at 20:00 wednesday.
I'll report this bug to Walkius.
Thanks I will try out your save, but just for the record I didn't miss any of the dinners and I did have the conversation where Maria talks about Alice's grades.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Thanks I will try out your save, but just for the record I didn't miss any of the dinners and I did have the conversation where Maria talks about Alice's grades.
There is a bug really. :) using computer at 19:00 for upgrading a skill or for searching internet skips the dinner time. if you skip the dinner that day, homework route stucks.

Last edited:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
There is a bug really. :) using computer at 19:00 for upgrading a skill or for searching internet skips the dinner time. if you skip the dinner that day, homework route stucks.
I think you are misunderstanding me. I believe you about the bug. The thing is I was anticipating the event (I have played older versions before the engine change) so I was looking for the flags that signaled it and was being careful not to skip them but somehow I still ended up not getting the actual homework event.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I think you are misunderstanding me. I believe you about the bug. The thing is I was anticipating the event (I have played older versions before the engine change) so I was looking for the flags that signaled it and was being careful not to skip them but somehow I still ended up not getting the actual homework event.
In older version using computer at 19:00 wasn't skipping the dinner times. But in this version does. That dinner chat is important to continue the event. if you skip that 3rd day dinner, that chat never triggers again. That is why ruins the Alice homework route.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
If you don't want to replay the game from beginning you can edit your save

Last edited:

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
With all of the site changes, they seem to have forgotten the "search current thread" function. That's really annoying when you want to look something up in a thread that has 300+ pages. P

Once upon a time, there was a post that detailed how to edit your save file without using CheatEngine. (I hate having to use additional programs.) I wish I could find it as giving yourself some cash makes the beginning grind a lot less tedious.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
With all of the site changes, they seem to have forgotten the "search current thread" function. That's really annoying when you want to look something up in a thread that has 300+ pages. P

Once upon a time, there was a post that detailed how to edit your save file without using CheatEngine. (I hate having to use additional programs.) I wish I could find it as giving yourself some cash makes the beginning grind a lot less tedious.
No they didn't forget it.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

kawumm3000

Dec 9, 2017
I have the task "back pain" and I must "Stay at home monday or thursday to meet Martin". But how can I stay home? I school optional?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes