Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
From Walkius' patreon:

If anyone is having trouble getting this to run on a Mac, you need to set execute permissions. If you have the app in your Applications folder, type the following into Terminal: cd /Applications chmod a+x "School, Love and Friends v1.0.5.app/Contents/MacOS/School, Love and Friends v1.0.5"
It took me 5 tries, but I finally got it working. Thanks!

Clouffie

Nov 2, 2018
Save that begins at the very beginning with $999700 and all items in the shop available at start are bought. Just in case someone wanted to play and not have to grind cash.

Last edited:

Ajaxthepower

Jan 2, 2018
Has anyone gotten the Mac version to work properly yet? I tried the chmod fix suggested earlier but the game stops working as soon as I skip the intro.

Ajaxthepower

Jan 2, 2018
Has anyone gotten the Mac version to work properly yet? I tried the chmod fix suggested earlier but the game stops working as soon as I skip the intro.
Nevermind, I managed to get it to work by moving it out of the downloads folder and making it windowed. Not sure which bit fixed it, but it seems to work for now.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
everything that has been cut out will most likely come back next version, I just hope walkius doesn't get hid of the sleepover all together with some bullshit reason like it being a rapish scene

but if he expanded at the sleepover with more development and maybe more renders it would be amazing

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
everything that has been cut out will most likely come back next version, I just hope walkius doesn't get hid of the sleepover all together with some bullshit reason like it being a rapish scene

but if he expanded at the sleepover with more development and maybe more renders it would be amazing
The sleepover is interesting in that it's as complete as it was before. Not meaning it's the same but it is easier and quicker to get to the desired outcome. You no longer have to count drinks. If anything there is more to it with less effort from a player standpoint. The only thing missing is interaction with Emily which is a little disappointing.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes