dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
So, have they worked out most of the bugs since the overhaul, yet? I've been waiting to try the new version until it was stabilized. Got another game using up all my patience for game-breaking bugs.

Last edited:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
So, have they worked out most of the bugs since the overhaul, yet? I've been waiting to try the new version until it was stabilized. Got another game using up all my patience for game-breaking bugs.
Up to you but game has no crash after 1.0.3 version update.
1.0.5 version had smooth play and now it is 1.0.6. @Walkius is taking care all bugs we report in this thread. It will be hard to find a bug in version 1.0.6.

Last edited:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
@redknight00 Do you plan open a new thread for your incest mod? For version 1.0.6 if possible. Probably this is his last bug fix update for this version. Assuming dev is focusing on version 1.1 now. :evilsmile: And wishing there'll be welcome back party at home for Martin. x'D

Last edited:
Reactions: mickster101

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I'm confused i played this early on before he changed the game and i liked the game was just waiting on more content.
game looked good you had only one threat and he could be delt with via his girlfriend.
I liked that there was no NTR as far as i could tell and that was a pluss for me but odviously not the NTR mob.

I just checked again and there is no NTR tag and yet therees a few resent posts going on about NTR content .
admitedly talking about the normal crap they like in to have in games ie. while the MC is trying to get his girls someone comes along and bangs the MC's whole female famiey, at the same time same someone or another someone go's about banging the girls the MC's after.

then theres the one where one or more sleezebag man or boy helps MC corrupt the MC's familey and other love interests in exchange for either MC leting them have the familey or and some other girls while the MC settles for some other girls. or maybe doining to get to share them with the MC.

and normaly they preffer it as unaviodable NTR but some are grudgingly willing to give a favor and will put up with being aviodable NTR.

I liked this game first time I tried it and I wanted to try it again but I'd like to know now before I do if there is to be NTR in this game at anypoint.
please a say so now before i get anymore invested in this game and wan't to sponcer it.

because as soon as that crap apears in anygame i play where its not avoidable and didn't claim there would be at the very start.
then thats the game fucked in my opion, it will be spoiled for me and I will be pissed off but I won't complain I will just go play something else.

because as much as I dislike NTR that screws the MC even when the MC is an asshole which lets face it he is in most games.
it dosn't change the fact if i play a charactor in a game he is a GOD of his domain and not a pussy to be Cucked or so stupid asshole who needs help of other guys.
if theres stealing or NTR involved he do's it he only shares his enemys girls with them when they either don't know their sharing or to humiliate them.
and he sure as hell don't share his nearest and dearest except maybe mommy with daddy not even with daddy if it can be avoided.

however its a free world and as long as i get games i like the cuck NTR fans should get games they like too.
so if the games Dev wouldn't mind telling me am I wasting my time with this game.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
I'm confused i played this early on before he changed the game and i liked the game was just waiting on more content.
game looked good you had only one threat and he could be delt with via his girlfriend.
I liked that there was no NTR as far as i could tell and that was a pluss for me but odviously not the NTR mob.

I just checked again and there is no NTR tag and yet therees a few resent posts going on about NTR content .
admitedly talking about the normal crap they like in to have in games ie. while the MC is trying to get his girls someone comes along and bangs the MC's whole female famiey, at the same time same someone or another someone go's about banging the girls the MC's after.

then theres the one where one or more sleezebag man or boy helps MC corrupt the MC's familey and other love interests in exchange for either MC leting them have the familey or and some other girls while the MC settles for some other girls. or maybe doining to get to share them with the MC.

and normaly they preffer it as unaviodable NTR but some are grudgingly willing to give a favor and will put up with being aviodable NTR.

I liked this game first time I tried it and I wanted to try it again but I'd like to know now before I do if there is to be NTR in this game at anypoint.
please a say so now before i get anymore invested in this game and wan't to sponcer it.

because as soon as that crap apears in anygame i play where its not avoidable and didn't claim there would be at the very start.
then thats the game fucked in my opion, it will be spoiled for me and I will be pissed off but I won't complain I will just go play something else.

because as much as I dislike NTR that screws the MC even when the MC is an asshole which lets face it he is in most games.
it dosn't change the fact if i play a charactor in a game he is a GOD of his domain and not a pussy to be Cucked or so stupid asshole who needs help of other guys.
if theres stealing or NTR involved he do's it he only shares his enemys girls with them when they either don't know their sharing or to humiliate them.
and he sure as hell don't share his nearest and dearest except maybe mommy with daddy not even with daddy if it can be avoided.

however its a free world and as long as i get games i like the cuck NTR fans should get games they like too.
so if the games Dev wouldn't mind telling me am I wasting my time with this game.
Well, Martin have been there since v0.7., if memory serves, so I take you played previous versions. I managed to get rid of him before I have to see anything more than massage with him and women in same house. So it's up to you if that's something you'd call ntr or cuck and if you don't want play a game with someone else of same sex involved. I call it Competition with Other Males ;D. A tiny bit of realism is always a good thing in this sea of turn-on and -off female sex-robot games, what it so often is in these adult games...

Last edited:

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
I liked that there was no NTR
because as much as I dislike NTR
So what I think you are trying to say is you want more NTR? You not quite clear on that point. Lol.

But srsly "cuck NTR fans"? So I'd have to be a cuck irl if I played and liked a game with NTR. I'm genuinely curious if that's what you mean. If so, why do you think it lol. Not looking for trouble just insight from someone who sees it differantly then I do. I am no cuck and never will be. I just don't see why it upsets so many. It's just a game. I've said this before. If you all wanna bang the shit out of my pretend wife in a make believe cartoon world ..fill your boots bc shit isn't real. I get you don't like it and are frustrated how other devs have let you down but saying fans of NTR are cucks is pretty harsh No?

Last edited:
Reactions: mickster101

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
yeh i delt with martin but compation is not an issue if it can be ignored or delt with i like some compation as long as i don't have to watch it and i can put a stop to it with a little work on my part , but compation is not NTR and NTR is not compation you have no control no say and no chance with NTR unless its NTR where the MC is the one doing it . lack of control is the whole point of cucking NTR its outside your cotrol now why would i play a game when my charactor has no real control in it? the control provided by the DEV odviously

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Possible ntr may start with the math teacher. or Ako, she has great potential to steal all girls from Nathan. Who knows maybe Ako is the villain of the story. x'D It is hard for me to say ntr for Martin scenes. I call those scenes voyeurism.

If ntr tag (avoidable or not) is enough to annoy some people, they've free will to leave this game. Judging or threatening the dev by saying "i won't support this game cause ntr tag" is just funny. x'D

Last edited:
Reactions: partanen

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Martin was competission not NTR you could stop him if your chose too.
as to the last comment i never said Cuck NTR meants you had to be one anything else IRL to play NTR.
its how i describe the version of NTR where the MC or his love interests are the Victim and not NTR where the MC is the one stealing girls .
since NTR has more than one meaning on here. so please don't delibratly or otherwise twist my words or meanings.
and before its brought up i do read NTR despitemost of the plots normaly being garbage like one i just read where said friend of MC in it is blackmailing MC's Mom and Friend to have sex with MC's mom while MC can only let it happen. despite him having only seen MC and mom have sex and telling them he had seen it but not haveing any real proof like pictures or vidio or sound recording,
so its only his word against theirs thats two to one and she's an adult while he's just a kid, likely outcome of him telling poeple of MC and mom having sex against their denial means he is unlikly to be believed and may actualy be punished for aparently telling lie's.
and yes i still read them despite IRL haveing been a victim to NTR on atleast one occassion so forgive me if i choose on occassion not to play it.
and stop trying to make it seem theres must be something wronge with me if my taste dosn't match your's because thats just fucking rude.

btw i didn't judge the dev nor was it a threat to the dev, at no time did i sujest in anyway they should change the game to suite me.
I will never tell a dev how to make their game .

I was a statment of fact I have a limeted amount of spare chash I would like to invest forgive me if I'm trying infomation to figger out where best to spend it.
maybe i shouldn't of bothered to mention my interest it my bad it won't happen again.

if the NTR is avoidable I may still play but some games start out with both and end up being diased towards one or the other
all i asked politly was to be informed if i should look else where for a game to play to avoid disapoint meant later on.

didn't realize i was commiting some sort of crime .

Reactions: pappypop
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes