lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Did he ever re add the sleepover foursome scene, or say anything about readding it? I'm assuming he's getting rid of the booze drinking part and having it be the "Harem" ending of that path but did he actually say that or give any reasoning?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Did he ever re add the sleepover foursome scene, or say anything about readding it? I'm assuming he's getting rid of the booze drinking part and having it be the "Harem" ending of that path but did he actually say that or give any reasoning?
It wasn't easy swapping game engine. I'm sure he will add sleepover part later.

Beside sleepover, this game is not totally swapped yet. For example stealth skill has no use in this version yet. I'm sure he'll add sleeping pill for sleep sex, stealth girls locker room part in next updates.

Earning money was easier in old version also. Probably he'll add hacking websites part in next update. Bill was teaching that in old version but in this version we will get that option after computer lesson 5.

Aug 26, 2017
anyone can help ?? i can't run this game.. when i push play then this notification show up.. and then nothing happen and the game not running !!

Last edited:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
anyone can help ?? i can't run this game.. when i push play then this notification show up.. and then nothing happen and the game not running !!
First time i see game loading window for this game. Have no idea what is wrong with yours.
Hello good day, does anyone else like the game somewhere?
What you mean with like the game somewhere?

fesd93

Jun 27, 2017
While I'm still correcting some bugs, I'm also working on the next version.
And the theme is... Oh no sorry I can't tell you, but I'm sure you can find
What you mean with like the game somewhere?
After the class of 3 of English the image remains frozen and does nothing else

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
While I'm still correcting some bugs, I'm also working on the next version.
And the theme is... Oh no sorry I can't tell you, but I'm sure you can find

After the class of 3 of English the image remains frozen and does nothing else
Which version are you playing? There is no frezze after version 1.0.3.
Latest version is 1.0.6 now.

You can download update part from

Kav

Sep 28, 2017
Hi I can't seem to get the latest mac version to work, I just says the program won't open has anyone else had this problem?

Forgive me for being completely incompetent, I have read a lot of the previous posts that say I have to use terminal to get this to work but when I copy and paste in
(cd /Applications chmod a+x "School, Love and Friends v1.0.6.app/Contents/MacOS/School, Love and Friends v1.0.6”)
nothing happens.

I downloaded the mega mac version, unarchived it into my applications folder opened terminal and typed in the above, am I missing a step here?

Last edited:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
View attachment 181125

The other part of the teaser... Oh my god, who are these people?
Soon, a better explanation of what you're gonna have ;)
Who is the girl with black overknee socks? Emily?
I also wonder whose house is it? Looks like shoes not allowed in this house. :p

I'm sure Martin is hiding in that Darth Vader costume. :devilish::eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: RG80100 and KiGa

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Math teacher is also interested with Emily. x'D

Loved the seeking revenge idea of Martin. Martin can return home easily if he captures photos of Nathan and Alice in action. He can blackmail Nathan and Alice for to get pass Aunt house and for to start corrupt Alice . Damn i'm evil giving NTR ideas to @Walkius . :evilsmile::FuckYea:x'D
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o_O

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Blackmail became common in this game. And we may see more in Vicky, Emily, Ako and computer teacher routes.

Beside that new fetishes in next updates may appear like slave (BDSM) cause Ako may become Mimi's pet. :devilish:

Interracial, blackmail, corruption, twins, lesbian tags can be added to this thread for now. <=== for @Retro info. :censored:

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes