Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Normally it should start 3rd day (wednesday).
Breakfast time Maria talks about Alice grades. Same day at bus Nath offers his help. Same day dinner time Maria opens the same topic again. But if you skip this dinner accidentally (like upgrade a skill via computer or search internet) Game doesn't trigger homework route.

Use my save file but never use computer 19:00 otherwise skips the dinner . You must not skip the dinner chat at 20:00 wednesday.
I'll report this bug to Walkius.
This'll have a fix in version 1.1.

Last edited:
Reactions: Centurion

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I'm happy to see Walkius get a bit of a bump (and sustain it) after 1.0 came out

View attachment 184192
Well this game has great sandbox setup. If he can use it well, he can react to many people.
For kinky game lovers, he can add more kinks, corruptions. For rest people he can turn this game to a harem game.

I'm kinky game seeker and i want Martin find a way to turn back to Maria house. :LOL::ROFLMAO: :devilish:

erer

May 9, 2017
Hi! I'm stuck at aunt massage. I can spy Martin and aunt and Martin and Mimi having sex, but can't talk to anyone after that. I've done this like 3-4 weeks, but still can't go foward. Is it bug or do I miss something?

Sep 4, 2017
Hi! I'm stuck at aunt massage. I can spy Martin and aunt and Martin and Mimi having sex, but can't talk to anyone after that. I've done this like 3-4 weeks, but still can't go foward. Is it bug or do I miss something?
did you stole flashdisk from martin's bag ?

magus448

May 22, 2018
Pretty crazy that the only one the MC has sex with in house first isn't the nympho, isn't the couger, but it's the virgin.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes