Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
In older version using computer at 19:00 wasn't skipping the dinner times. But in this version does. That dinner chat is important to continue the event. if you skip that 3rd day dinner, that chat never triggers again. That is why ruins the Alice homework route.
So, just an update I started a new game, saw all the dialogue events and even helped with homework on Thursday but on Friday no button to help with homework. I even went back and did nothing but wait until it was time to help with homework still nothing.

magus448

May 22, 2018
So, just an update I started a new game, saw all the dialogue events and even helped with homework on Thursday but on Friday no button to help with homework. I even went back and did nothing but wait until it was time to help with homework still nothing.
The first several times can only be done when you have attended/completed specific classes. Which ones are shown in the quest journal. After all the class requirements are done you should be able to help everyday when she does homework.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
For to go further, you will need lesson levels.

Player's guide is very well done by @Angus Bez .

Homework_from_player_guide.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Centurion

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
You definitely can screw up the homework chain, my most recent game it never got beyond the offer to help with homework and that chain is sitting at "wait for an opportunity" even though I have just about finished the rest of the available content and ran out of classes to attend some time ago.

I have managed to not see MARTIN in my game either. I know I am giving up any Maria and Vanessa scenes at the moment but I was playing the new version without looking at the walkthrough. Money seems to be a problem in this version of the game as I played it as the cafe is the only source and the time sits on top of a lot of other events, while there are huge chunks of the weekend where nothing happens. I never met the janitor though, just found the key in the closet so I may have missed some path there. Plus Bill doesn't really have much to do yet. Each spycam takes 6 days of work, or 5 and your mom's money to purchase, so that is close to 2 weeks game time just for that when there are a lot of other things needed to buy as well.

I've had some hard lockups as well. Go to the gym at 20:00 for the first time and purchase a membership for $100 (even though the offer conversation said $150 and a girl gets in free) don't have anything to do yet so go in the locker room. You may have a spy icon, or you might have to wait an hour, I can't remember. Click on the icon and there is no one to spy on and no hourglass to move time ahead. I needed to force close out of that one. Go downtown (where you meet for drinks) if no one is meeting you, open your phone and do a few things, close the phone and the UI is missing so you can't get out of downtown.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
You definitely can screw up the homework chain, my most recent game it never got beyond the offer to help with homework and that chain is sitting at "wait for an opportunity" even though I have just about finished the rest of the available content and ran out of classes to attend some time ago.
This will have a fix in version 1.1. For now You can avoid this if you not using computer at 19:00 at 3rd day.
Go downtown (where you meet for drinks) if no one is meeting you, open your phone and do a few things, close the phone and the UI is missing so you can't get out of downtown.
This looks serious bug. Never happens to me. If you have save file for this bug, send here please.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
This looks serious bug. Never happens to me. If you have save file for this bug, send here please.
Save 5, 22:00 hours. Go Downtown, downtown, open the phone, click on the calendar, close the phone, no UI any longer. Repeatable for me. My game, patched to 1.06, then the incest mod laid on top. I don't know if that could be it.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Save 5, 22:00 hours. Go Downtown, downtown, open the phone, click on the calendar, close the phone, no UI any longer. Repeatable for me. My game, patched to 1.06, then the incest mod laid on top. I don't know if that could be it.
Yes there is that little bug , I don't use incest.
If you want to correct homework with savegame editor online:

After I correct that in your save I see Martin next Monday.
This is your save , Monday if you advance one hour you see Martin ... if you have sex with Alice no Martin :)

Last edited:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Phone calendar has issue. I'll send this to Walkius. thank for your help.

I didn't find phone calendar button useful tho. Maybe later updates it'll have a use.

Last edited:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Walkius:
The calendar bug is fixed
------------------------------------------------------------------
hide text box/UI possible?
Walkius:
My hiding text box script seems to work for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Centurion

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
More things: here is a save that doesn't let me change the tab in the events page. I can go through the events on the home tab but I can't switch to the school or other tab. I switched to windowed mode and thought that might have done it so I played it again in full screen and the same thing happened.

I hate that every time 20:00 comes around I get told to have a good "diner". A diner is a place not a meal. Have him switch to "dinner". Trip Emily and head to the locker room. "can I get a little intimacy?" Well she will get intimate, but what she wants to say is "privacy".

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
More things: here is a save that doesn't let me change the tab in the events page. I can go through the events on the home tab but I can't switch to the school or other tab. I switched to windowed mode and thought that might have done it so I played it again in full screen and the same thing happened.

I hate that every time 20:00 comes around I get told to have a good "diner". A diner is a place not a meal. Have him switch to "dinner". Trip Emily and head to the locker room. "can I get a little intimacy?" Well she will get intimate, but what she wants to say is "privacy".
Events menu tabs has issue only in Mimi's room. Works ok in other rooms. I was faced this issue before but i wasn't sure what was causing this. Thx to your save file. :oops:

I will warn for dinner part. :LOL:

I don't remember tripping part of Emily. Somehow I was always tripping Vicky up. :devilish:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I don't remember tripping part of Emily. Somehow I was always tripping Vicky up. :devilish:
I understand the impulse to put Vicky down but there is no reward for it for Nate. If you trip Emily instead, Nate gets the reward in the locker room. :)

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I understand the impulse to put Vicky down but there is no reward for it for Nate. If you trip Emily instead, Nate gets the reward in the locker room. :)
There'll be in later updates. :LOL::ROFLMAO: Thanks to math teacher, Vicky in Nath's hand now.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017

All above fixed for version 1.1

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
What does this mean? I can't get the Mac fix to work it just says "the application can't be opened"
It has to do with how the package was zipped. Windows versions of the Zip program do not save Mac files' permissions, so they're not executable without fixing the permissions first.

. Read the section titled How to Modify Permissions with chmod

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes