slim dickwitz

Jul 19, 2018
Thanks for the reply. I'm unsure of what to do after the second step. I've typed in ls -l and gotten a list of folders, 3rd step in the tutorial linked doesn't seem to do anything.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Hallo_Dance_1.jpg

As you could guess, the next update will be focused on Halloween.
This update will continue the story (stopped the Oct 23th in v1.0) until Nov 3rd.
You'll be invited to an Halloween party at Iris's place. Buy a costume and be ready for this event.
This event will hide a lot of stories: you can try to have sex with this girl, find out who is Vador, stay at the end of the night, help Bill... and others.
Finally, it will be also available from the main menu for its replay value.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
View attachment 186681

As you could guess, the next update will be focused on Halloween.
This update will continue the story (stopped the Oct 23th in v1.0) until Nov 3rd.
You'll be invited to an Halloween party at Iris's place. Buy a costume and be ready for this event.
This event will hide a lot of stories: you can try to have sex with this girl, find out who is Vador, stay at the end of the night, help Bill... and others.
Finally, it will be also available from the main menu for its replay value.
Darth Vader tho. Will be funny if he is the math teacher. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
hmmm to Charlotte. You are good at picking innocent girls. :p
Charlotte makes sense that she would be too shy to party unless it's in full suit, Emily just because she's not in the pic and is a must in that party. I'm also curious abount helping Bill, maybe it's finally time to put that sneak for good use, install one or two cams in the house or maybe help him with some girl.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Charlotte makes sense that she would be too shy to party unless it's in full suit, Emily just because she's not in the pic and is a must in that party. I'm also curious abount helping Bill, maybe it's finally time to put that sneak for good use, install one or two cams in the house or maybe help him with some girl.
If this girl is Emily then we need better guess.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
It's clearly Darth Martin, he's the only one whose dark side is that strong.

Also, Lily is rocking in that dress.
Darth Martin! That would send the non-NTR crowd to rioting in the streets! Pitchforks, torches, the whole nine. It would only be better if he was Vadar, and his cousin Eric (!) showed up as the Emperor. No girl would be safe!!!

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

jonata203

Oct 12, 2017
what i have to do now i stuck with the asian lesbian quest i already have buyed the booze but when its 9:00 i cant speak with alice and all the times in day i dont have any talk with her

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
what i have to do now i stuck with the asian lesbian quest i already have buyed the booze but when its 9:00 i cant speak with alice and all the times in day i dont have any talk with her
your long answer is in Player's guide. Check the OP

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
According to the walkthrough you have to speak to the group at lunch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes