Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Finally found time to play this since it been updated, and I would say it has been a very successfully change over to Unity by @Walkius , congrats, you can't actually see any difference between Ren'py version and Unity version when playing it , which is very impressive.

This game is still one of the best games available for sure, with so many characters there is "still" so much potential, the Mimi blackmailing Ako is a really nice surprise, looking forward to see where that goes.

I know what I would like to see but I trust Walkius , so whatever he do, it be great, I am curious though where he go with teachers, the Nurse + English teacher , Lily + Twins + Nate , Mimi + Ako.

However, I want to see the sleep sex back, disappointed that not been re added to game but presume there is a plan there, as stealth is still in game.

I would also really like to see more Nate + Bill team up , some M+M+F there, Nate looking out for his best friend who always sits by himself at lunch (I feel sorry for him lol).

Also its weird that there not a task list with the Vanessa stuff at gym, you would think it would unlock after you give her the flash drive, but there not.

Last edited:

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Finally found time to play this since it been updated, and I would say it has been a very successfully change over to Unity by @Walkius , congrats, you can't actually see any difference between Ren'py version and Unity version when playing it , which is very impressive.

This game is still one of the best games available for sure, with so many characters there is "still" so much potential, the Mimi blackmailing Ako is a really nice surprise, looking forward to see where that goes.

I know what I would like to see but I trust Walkius , so whatever he do, it be great, I am curious though where he go with teachers, the Nurse + English teacher , Lily + Twins + Nate , Mimi + Ako.

However, I want to see the sleep sex back, disappointed that not been re added to game but presume there is a plan there, as stealth is still in game.

I would also really like to see more Nate + Bill team up , some M+M+F there, Nate looking out for his best friend who always sits by himself at lunch (I feel sorry for him lol).

Also its weird that there not a task list with the Vanessa stuff at gym, you would think it would unlock after you give her the flash drive, but there not.
The old game did not use Ren'py at all it was something like tyranno builder or Gamemaker studio

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
The old game did not use Ren'py at all it was something like tyranno builder or Gamemaker studio
Was Gamemaker studio.
Poor Bill, Even his twin sister cast him out from Outsiders. :( Cafeteria_Outsiders.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I presumed it was Ren'py for some reason but apparently don't care, since I can't remember why lol

an yes Kara, poor Bill. sorta makes you wonder if Bill's sister knows he spies on her.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I presumed it was Ren'py for some reason but apparently don't care, since I can't remember why lol

an yes Kara, poor Bill. sorta makes you wonder if Bill's sister knows he spies on her.
heheh that spy thingy was in old version edit (there is still restroom spy). In this version, there is no dialog related Bill's love interest about Chanice either.

Funny he's best friend of Nathan but Nath never invited Bill to home. He didn't invite Nath to his house either tho. They don't trust each other at all. I think @Walkius is aware that he can be dangerous in Maria's house. :LOL::ROFLMAO: We could be busting him pumping Maria ass. :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
heheh that spy thingy was in old version edit (there is still restroom spy). In this version, there is no dialog related Bill's love interest about Chanice either.

Funny he's best friend of Nathan but Nath never invited Bill to home. He didn't invite Nath to his house either tho. They don't trust each other at all. I think @Walkius is aware that he can be dangerous in Maria's house. :LOL::ROFLMAO: We could be busting him pumping Maria ass. :devilish::ROFLMAO:
I hope the Bill thing with his sister dies out, don't want to see any incest in this game (or any game).

so sorta hoping Nath working with Bill towards other females will keep game away from that , but have my doubts.

also FYI, I didn't start playing this game until after it was changed to school, love, friends <<<<<encase anyone brings up there was incest in game before.

anyway, it is a good point that Bill and Nath haven't actually spent time together away from school (accept following Martin) , but that probably just because Walkius hasn't added the outsiders side of game yet.

Guess there more acquaintances than best friends really, but every guy has a best friend lol

Last edited:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I hope the Bill thing with his sister dies out, don't want to see any incest in this game (or any game).

so sorta hoping Nath working with Bill towards other females will keep game away from that , but have my doubts.

also FYI, I didn't start playing this game until after it was changed to school, love, friends <<<<<encase anyone brings up there was incest in game before.

anyway, it is a good point that Bill and Nath haven't actually spent time together away from school (accept following Martin) , but that probably just because Walkius hasn't added the outsiders side of game yet.

Guess there more acquaintances than best friends really, but every guy has a best friend lol
Respect that. It's hard to handle fetish even in games.

They began corrupting the computer teacher. That's a good start. :devilish:

We could be playing a lonely wanker boy character like in BB game. :poop:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Respect that. It's hard to handle fetish even in games.

They began corrupting the computer teacher. That's a good start. :devilish:

We could be playing a lonely wanker boy character like in BB game. :poop:
with the amount of fetishes and stuff around , it is difficult to get people 100% happy with everything in a game but SLF is by far the closest to 100% for me.

I just want to see something different now, seen so many games where MC is male and its just sex with every darn female character in a variety of ways, which is understandable, most common scenario for sure.

SLF has a number of male characters and accurate friends circle, school/college is always split into groups, so there large potential for something really different in this game.

I think Bill would be perfect and it make sense for MC to work with Bill, it could be possible MC works with 2 popular guys you see at gym though. Maybe a M+M+M+F with Vanessa lol that sure to annoy Martin. Wouldn't it be something if eventually they 2 popular guys and MC triple teamed Seths girlfriend Vicky lol

Also the nerd circle has 3 males and 1 female , sorta curious how that going work is MC going to cock block all 3 of they guys lol

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I think Bill would be perfect and it make sense for MC to work with Bill, it could be possible MC works with 2 popular guys you see at gym though. Maybe a M+M+M+F with Vanessa lol that sure to annoy Martin. Wouldn't it be something if eventually they 2 popular guys and MC triple teamed Seths girlfriend Vicky lol

Also the nerd circle has 3 males and 1 female , sorta curious how that going work is MC going to cock block all 3 of they guys lol
Actually Seth is the second male character that you can raise friendship points. If you throw pen to Math teacher face, Seth thanks you after class with +25 friendship points. :p I think Walkius will give option for to work with Seth later updates.

Nothing can annoy Martin. :LOL::ROFLMAO: Many things happened related Martin but he's still neutral to Nath. :unsure: Would be nice to see similar friendship hearts for Martin Or Vanessa's lust points for him. He is kinda person without nerve system. Howcome Vanessa's revenge photos don't have effect on him. :rolleyes:

If i was Nath, i would make Vanessa call Martin during anal sex then let her send few cumshot photos to Martin's phone. :devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: Centurion

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Actually Seth is the second male character that you can raise friendship points. If you throw pen to Math teacher face, Seth thanks you after class with +25 friendship points. :p I think Walkius will give option for to work with Seth later updates.

Nothing can annoy Martin. :LOL::ROFLMAO: Many things happened related Martin but he's still neutral to Nath. :unsure: Would be nice to see similar friendship hearts for Martin Or Vanessa's lust points for him. He is kinda person without nerve system. Howcome Vanessa's revenge photos don't have effect on him. :rolleyes:

If i was Nath, i would make Vanessa call Martin during anal sex then let her send few cumshot photos to Martin's phone. :devilish:
yeah I remember the pen thing with Seth after the class, however you don't see Seth at the gym , its just the other 2 popular guys.

Actually don't see Seth with they 2 guys a lot, he on his own before school one day, also its just they 2 guys at the pool when you do the races against the other two guys. lots of times you see the 2 popular guys and no Seth, lol although he prob off having sex with Vicky.

Sorta seems like Walkius is deliberately keeping Seth by himself, so maybe its because he plans to have MC work with Seth against the math teacher? (or other things).

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
1) Sleeping pill event or Mimi jogging event is gone?
Because of the patreon policy?

2) Are there any event plans for older age characters than Nate?
I liked Maria and Mimi when I was in the Renpy version.
There was also a scene where Abigail met Seth ... the story seems to be gone.

Last edited:

Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Hi everyone.
First, I'd like to tell that I like reading your comments, it gives me some ideas.
Second, you seem to understand more than I though, specially about the characters, aka @Kara Zor-El and @Loneshysoul and I'm happy about that. You're right about Seth and other populars.

@yunmaster For the sleeping pill, I added first in the game to add sex with Maria early in the game, but I don't like the "rape" part of this event, this is why it's gone. For the jogging event with Mimi, my plan is to enhance it and add it later. Also, Abbigail and Seth never met, even in the old version.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Hi everyone.
First, I'd like to tell that I like reading your comments, it gives me some ideas.
Second, you seem to understand more than I though, specially about the characters, aka @Kara Zor-El and @Loneshysoul and I'm happy about that. You're right about Seth and other populars.

@yunmaster For the sleeping pill, I added first in the game to add sex with Maria early in the game, but I don't like the "rape" part of this event, this is why it's gone. For the jogging event with Mimi, my plan is to enhance it and add it later. Also, Abbigail and Seth never met, even in the old version.
Again, that scene was the back of Nate.
Have a new story. hahaha......
Sorry.

Please make a lot of events for adult characters.
Thank you.

Last edited:

TOWANA

Jan 6, 2018
after the first time with alice, dialogue saying that she has become ur sex friend and after clicking the continue, i hv no way to get out of the scene,but i see the walkthrough, the game is not over yet, does anyone hv similar situation with me?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
after the first time with alice, dialogue saying that she has become ur sex friend and after clicking the continue, i hv no way to get out of the scene,but i see the walkthrough, the game is not over yet, does anyone hv similar situation with me?
Can you send save file for that? Played this game several times and never faced such issue.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Hi everyone.

fair enough on sleeping pill, but really hope you add some really great voyeur stuff which is related to stealth.

sorta like Bill and Nate working together to find out home addresses of female teachers and nurse, then sneaking into nurse house to setup a spycam, only to find Nurse and English teacher in bed, where they also hear about a secret rendezvous spot at school that they use.

Then of course Bill and Nate just happen to be there and catch them in the act, which leads to the teachers using there ways to keep Bill and Nate quiet. :D

lol ok my imagination went into over drive there, but I think its a good idea.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes