d0-man

Nov 1, 2018
Used your auto-save file day 29 one. Other save file was for day 23.

I didn't see any issue. Passed that part and saved for you.
I'm having the exact same issue. Game freezing after the sex scene with Alice. The controls just disappear from the screen after the last text and then I'm not able to do anything except close the game.

For some reason I'm also able to do the massage scene before the sex scene, would that somehow have an effect?

-d

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I'm having the exact same issue. Game freezing after the sex scene with Alice. The controls just disappear from the screen after the last text and then I'm not able to do anything except close the game.

For some reason I'm also able to do the massage scene before the sex scene, would that somehow have an effect?

-d
Are you both playing version 1.0.6? I played with his save file and had no issue

ThickerOrc

Aug 19, 2018
You don´t need cheats:
Start the game and create a save file:

You will find your save game in this folder. Open your save game by using windows editor.
At the bottom it looks like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess you can change some other stats as well but i won´t do it. Maybe you will miss possible scenes

you guys talk about the "windows editor" what the hell is that?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
you guys talk about the "windows editor" what the hell is that?
For School, Love & Friends you can edit the saves with an app like
My saves are located at Drive:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\School__Love___Cousins

ThickerOrc

Aug 19, 2018
For School, Love & Friends you can edit the saves with an app like
My saves are located at Drive:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\School__Love___Cousins
i have notepad++ and tried but i cant find school_love_cousins in my appdata ehter in roaming or local

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Really that's weird try going to your AppData folder and in the search type save1.sav
see what results popup

ThickerOrc

Aug 19, 2018
Really that's weird try going to your AppData folder and in the search type save1.sav
see what results popup

ok so i did that and i found it in the same file where the game is unpacked and if i try to edit the save file with notepad++ it just gives me a bunch of strange symboles insted of the values

1543870021873.png

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Weird sympols? What file were you trying to edit? Can you post it here?
When opening the save in notepad++ it should look like this

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
here is the save file and picture is in the last reply
OK lets just try and make this easy for you
Go here
And you can upload your save, edit the vaues you want to cheat e.g money etc
Then just download the modified save file and place it in your \School, Love and Friends v1.0.6\Saves folder

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

ThickerOrc

Aug 19, 2018
OK lets just try and make this easy for you
Go here
And you can upload your save, edit the vaues you want to cheat e.g money etc
Then just download the modified save file and place it in your \School, Love and Friends v1.0.6\Saves folder

thx for the try atlest and i hope i can make the "normal" way work

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
thx for the try atlest and i hope i can make the "normal" way work
No worries! using saveeditonline.com is easy and yeah it should work fine I just tried it with the save you uploaded
Just be sure to only edit the values necessary for you to cheat otherwise you may break your game

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
For the sleeping pill, I added first in the game to add sex with Maria early in the game, but I don't like the "rape" part of this event, this is why it's gone.
Maybe a way around it can be that Maria wants to help you with your urges, but she's too ashamed to go through with it while awake. So she'll let you play with her while she's asleep. Maybe as incentive to keep you from fucking her daughter so much.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Maybe a way around it can be that Maria wants to help you with your urges, but she's too ashamed to go through with it while awake. So she'll let you play with her while she's asleep. Maybe as incentive to keep you from fucking her daughter so much.
Or she catch you messing with that nympho Mimi and get turned on instead. I can see her cockblocking you the same way Mimi did with the message in living room. Well I know they wasnt going to fuck but more like he was going to take off her shirt and bra and bam Mimi in there smiling.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes