Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Thanks for the relying
Problem is I am well past the 3rd day or do you mean Wednesday?
Probably wednesday. :) Must be the 3rd day from start game. It all happens same day tho. Breakfast Maria finds Alice bad school grades. At bus stop Nathan offers his help. Same day dinner time Maria opens same topic again and Nathan approves that he is going to help Alice.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
We used to be able to search the current thread, but that function seems to have disappeared. There used to be instructions for editing the game variables, but I haven't yet found them. (They may no longer apply with the new game engine, but cheating has to start somewhere.)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
We used to be able to search the current thread, but that function seems to have disappeared. There used to be instructions for editing the game variables, but I haven't yet found them. (They may no longer apply with the new game engine, but cheating has to start somewhere.)
Search.JPG

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
What day and time does the animal show up? It's the last thing i need to do
Is it show up actually? I fucking went to the park at every moment and nothing. Belongs to one of the mysteries of this forum.

Reactions: Hones

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is it show up actually? I fucking went to the park at every moment and nothing. Belongs to one of the mysteries of this forum.
I can't remember exactly now, but I believe I went right after waking up on a weekday (not sure which one). I never saw anything until I did that. It will be obvious once you're there and you click on the camera icon.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I can't remember exactly now, but I believe I went right after waking up on a weekday (not sure which one). I never saw anything until I did that. It will be obvious once you're there and you click on the camera icon.
What day and time does the animal show up? It's the last thing i need to do
Any day at 7:00.

Reactions: QTmodz and UncleVT

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Hallo_Dinner_2.jpg

Dec 8 at 11:46am
Roadmap 1.1

As may know, this update will be focused on Halloween.
A new party unlocked. Get invited by Iris, buy a Halloween costume and enjoy the party.

- Writing scenarios (50%)
- Renders (for now 290 new images including 275 for erotics/sex events)
- Coding (20%) ;)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Looks like Nerds (sadly Charlotte), Seth and Vicky have not been invited by Iris. :unsure: Darth Vader's identity is still mystery. :whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You got a good eye Kara Zor-El, but there's part of the picture missing, but, by any means, they're not anyone's favorites either lol ;)

shadowkat

Jan 15, 2018
Looks like Nerds (sadly Charlotte), Seth and Vicky have not been invited by Iris. :unsure: Darth Vader's identity is still mystery. :whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Charlotte missing is a shame, but it makes sense with how she ran off when you ran into her at the beginning. I feel the busty nerd will show up soon enough. :devilish:

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
The picture you included as a response lacked context. For future reference, you want to include actual instructions.

"While in the forum, find the Search box in the upper right of your screen. Clicking in the box brings up a default search range which you can modify. Simply click on the search range and select an option from the drop-down menu."

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
The picture you included as a response lacked context. For future reference, you want to include actual instructions.

"While in the forum, find the Search box in the upper right of your screen. Clicking in the box brings up a default search range which you can modify. Simply click on the search range and select an option from the drop-down menu."
Got it. I assumed that for normal people it was enough.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017

Yes and for to narrow the range better pick 'This Thread' from drop down menu.
Got it. I assumed that for normal people it was enough.
Define normal. I am not normal. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: UncleVT

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Define normal. I am not normal. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Apparently, "normal" people know a) which Search box to use, b) where to find said box, and c) how to manipulate said box so that it does what you want it to do.

Oh, and "normal" people apparently know all of these things for all umpteen different ready-made forums currently in use on the Net.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
D/L 1.0.6 and loaded my save from 1.0.4 but the events don't update so I have no idea what to do. Looks like I've missed the Halloween party. I did get the incest mod and it looks good. Not sure how to move on at this point. Should I just go to the next day to see if things update?

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
D/L 1.0.6 and loaded my save from 1.0.4 but the events don't update so I have no idea what to do. Looks like I've missed the Halloween party. I did get the incest mod and it looks good. Not sure how to move on at this point. Should I just go to the next day to see if things update?
here's my save file save slot 0 (you can massage maria), save slot 1 (you can watch martin have sex with maria)

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Halloween party is in the next update.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
here's my save file save slot 0 (you can massage maria), save slot 1 (you can watch martin have sex with maria)
Thanks but I have already completed both of those and given disc to Vanessa. Not sure but I think I might be done with this update.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes