redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Two twins, two bros, it was meant to happen.

Edit: also happy to see walkius is not shying away from using other males after the Martin fiaco.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017

Dec 23 at 12:28pm

Unlocked
Preview 1.1 - "Alright Bill, which one do you want?"
Want to help your good pal Bill to get laid, lucky you, there are two twins. Maybe you want to share. ;)

YAH! Nate is going help his pal get laid , am so happy. like the its almost Christmas kinda of happy. :)

this is great for the game, so many games just have one male (MC) that just gets to shag every woman, which quite frankly am getting a little sick and bored of seeing, I want to see something different, and a male MC consistently working with another male character is differnet.

granted this could just be one time, but it hope it leads to more.

Reactions: 03abc

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
YAH! Nate is going help his pal get laid , am so happy. like the its almost Christmas kinda of happy. :)

this is great for the game, so many games just have one male (MC) that just gets to shag every woman, which quite frankly am getting a little sick and bored of seeing, I want to see something different, and a male MC consistently working with another male character is differnet.

granted this could just be one time, but it hope it leads to more.
I very much agree, after 1.0 I was worried they would take the game in a direction that would either steal the girls from the other males or worry about them being stolen. After all, not all other men in the game are jerks, Bill has been a good a good friend and deserves to get laid.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
I very much agree, after 1.0 I was worried they would take the game in a direction that would either steal the girls from the other males or worry about them being stolen. After all, not all other men in the game are jerks, Bill has been a good a good friend and deserves to get laid.
Yeah, sure, of course. But not with our girls! Yeah, of course we will help a good pal to get laid, sure, but we also decide with whom he gets laid if we have to help him in it...:devilish:;):D So, let's see, who's that biggest bitch in school? Maybe we do some holemaking sawing in bathroom and tie her there with some usable parts sticking out from that hole in door. And possibly even invite more pals to have some fun during recess...:devilish::LOL: (reference to certain other game intentional );D)

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Yeah, sure, of course. But not with our girls! Yeah, of course we will help a good pal to get laid, sure, but we also decide with whom he gets laid if we have to help him in it...:devilish:;):D So, let's see, who's that biggest bitch in school? Maybe we do some holemaking sawing in bathroom and tie her there with some usable parts sticking out from that hole in door. And possibly even invite more pals to have some fun during recess...:devilish::LOL: (reference to certain other game intentional );D)
Nah, Nate gets laid, Bill gets laid, the twins have two nice boys, it's a win for everyone, no reason to use a bitch in there. I mean, it's not like Bill is a jerk out to rape girls or anything.

Reactions: 87Gamer

Carl080

Apr 15, 2018
I love The Cities Skylines map idea, the rest of the game is just awesome. One of the best game of this site ;-)

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
got to say, mods are way to quick to delete posts on here, its getting annoying.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I have a question for fans of this game. When will maria massage event be completed?
I've been waiting for this for a long time.
I am really curious about the opinions of other fans.
I am Korean and I am sorry that English is awkward.

Everyone is healthy in New Year!

Reactions: Centurion

apariciodof

Feb 1, 2018
Well, Walkius is somewhat erratic in the development of the various events, and after the engine change everything is a bit messy, so ... patience ...

Thanks Google translator

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes