Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Hallo_Bottle_1.jpg

Hi everyone.
Here some explanation about the future update.
The Halloween event will continue the actual story. But you can also play it from the main menu.
You'll start the party at Iris home. You can navigate into the house and talk to all characters. The position of the characters will change depending of the time, but also of your actions. You choose what you want to do. For example, you can give Alice a lot of drinks and help Ako to have some fun with her, and then take your reward. Or don't give drinks, Alice reject Ako and you can comfort Ako or Alice. Every choice leads to something.
You don't want to share any girls, your choice. You want to help you pal Bill, your choice. But will you find each ending?
And finally, who's Darth Vador?
I hope you'll like this update.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
View attachment 208627

Hi everyone.
The Halloween event will continue the actual story. But you can also play it from the main menu.
You'll start the party at Iris home. You can navigate into the house and talk to all characters. The position of the characters will change depending of the time, but also of your actions. You choose what you want to do. For example, you can give Alice a lot of drinks and help Ako to have some fun with her, and then take your reward. Or don't give drinks, Alice reject Ako and you can comfort Ako or Alice. Every choice leads to something.
You don't want to share any girls, your choice. You want to help you pal Bill, your choice. But will you find each ending?
Sounds like this Halloween update is very involved, lots to it which is very cool.

However am a little concerned, choice is great but it does cut down the playing time a new update gives, end of day people want play time more than anything, the more time they spend playing a new update, the more they going enjoy game and want to support it.

Playing through ALL choices would cover play time, but not everyone is going do that as they may not like certain available choices, like working with Bill as some saw in this thread.

This is something I seen other games making a mistake with, they have all these choices in a new update, but it all adds up to very little play time.

Just something to think about is all, personally I think I enjoy all choices and see me having a save file for each choice.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
View attachment 208627

Hi everyone.
Lesbian Bottle game :eek:
Who is the dark grey character in teaser pic? He or she looks blondie.

Who's Darth Vader? I think Erwan in that costume. He is stalking Lily.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Lesbian Bottle game :eek:
Who is the dark grey character in teaser pic? He or she looks blondie.

Who's Darth Vader? I think Erwan in that costume. He is stalking Lily.
forget her name but its the lesbian blonde woman that you start in the locker room with , after getting locker key for, and end up at her house

I want to say her name is Chrissy and the dark skin girl is Karly? think am right but not 100% sure

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
forget her name but its the lesbian blonde woman that you start in the locker room with , after getting locker key for, and end up at her house

I want to say her name is Chrissy and the dark skin girl is Karly? think am right but not 100% sure
It is not well rendered. Needs re-rendering. Hair color same like Emily has but body doesn't match hers.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
I have a question for fans of this game. When will maria massage event be completed?
I've been waiting for this for a long time.
I am really curious about the opinions of other fans.
I am Korean and I am sorry that English is awkward.

Everyone is healthy in New Year!
Some things haven't been added to the rebuilt game but probably will be later. I doubt that anyone knows when.

Also - your English is fine. Happy and healthy New Year

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
its Christy , Christy and Karly are the two woman in that last preview pic

if its not Christy, then its Nurse Anderson.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes