Chacal

Aug 8, 2018
Hey guys, I'm having a crash and blank screen problem at the beginning of the game as soon as Nathan is introduced into the classroom for the first time.
Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Chacal

Aug 8, 2018
Can someone help me?
I tested a day 40 save, and it worked.
Could someone give me a save on 02, 03 or 04?
Maybe it will work here.

blood1974

Jan 1, 2019
hello Friends it might Sound stupid but i cant find neither the save games nor the Folder on my Computer . im going Windows 10 but this doesent matter. i searched the paths given and i even did a full search on my machine. i set the Folders to Show all files aso… . so please help me .
if no one has an idea perhaps a small list of console codes should do so, too to have more fun in that great game
thank you

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Its hard to choose which route to take with martin since you have no idea where the friend route leads:confused:

MrPostman

Oct 26, 2018
And yet, here you are complaining. Nah, but seriously . . .:cool:

There is no NTR is this game. Martin, as currently configured, goes after Maria (with whom you have no sexual interaction with until after Martin departs) and RESUMES A PREVIOUS RELATIONSHIP he had with Mimi (again, out of the MCs reach until after Martin). Hell, based on this you should be thanking Martin, making available 2 of the three hottest characters heretofore unattainable(I am partial to Mayo, though Vicky is so very close).

Martin is being built as a way for the MC to progress, and is easily disposed of once he outlives his usefulness. I hope he is developed to be able to nail Alice, Ako and Emily (if you are his wingman or otherwise let him alone). He is competition, so you must deal with him as you see fit. Besides that, it is just more (different) sex to view.

Hell, I hope Ako becomes a predator and takes a run at the ladies in your house. That would be hot!
If you played before:
Saved games folder -> .\School_Love_and_Friends_v106_Windows\Saves

If you have not played, that folder has not been created.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
hello Friends it might Sound stupid but i cant find neither the save games nor the Folder on my Computer . im going Windows 10 but this doesent matter. i searched the paths given and i even did a full search on my machine. i set the Folders to Show all files aso… . so please help me .
if no one has an idea perhaps a small list of console codes should do so, too to have more fun in that great game
thank you
Think this reply from MrPostman was for you:
"If you played before:
Saved games folder -> .\School_Love_and_Friends_v106_Windows\Saves

If you have not played, that folder has not been created."

Reactions: MrPostman

blood1974

Jan 1, 2019
thanks for helping in this Folder are only the encrypted files i just know there are more files saved but i don´t find the Location but i know there are others saved , too. those i Need are the unencrypted editable ones who are saved somewhere .but following the faq file i cant find them i just know they must be somewhere…
anyway ist great to have such helping fellas here in that thread Looking further to Exchange mind on this great game
:)

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
thanks for helping in this Folder are only the encrypted files i just know there are more files saved but i don´t find the Location but i know there are others saved , too.
Windows 10 Unity game ?
Saves folder under game folder
SLF.jpg

Old version , enable view hidden files
C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Roaming\School__Love___Cousins

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
It could also be Nathan ;)
I'm certain that its Seth...the MC is shorter and he ALWAYS manages to catch Vicky and Seth going at it in public places. I think its another spy scene like that. I do look forward to knocking Vicky's bitchiness down a few notches though...whenever that happens ofcourse:love:
It could still be the mc since the angle of that shot couldmake him look taller...I guess we will see in the update lol
However...Vicky is pretty tall herself so....

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
loooool my bad english and the translator loool great gif loool i mean. You can better give your money to another developer. and wait until the game is here, in the forum. The wait of 2 months for new updates, breaks the interest in this game. if not in the update, your favorite girls are. Can you even wait longer ... that's how I see it

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
But he charges per update not per month
Yes, that is right. But first you get nothing for X months. Then the new version. and then the change from 1 month to 2 months. It was my favorite game, but now it's far down. I do not support games where only 6 updates come in the year. because it is also a game, what you can do infinitely. which is actually the beautiful thing. But always waiting for 2 months is too long for me.

Reactions: apariciodof

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Yes, that is right. But first you get nothing for X months. Then the new version. and then the change from 1 month to 2 months. It was my favorite game, but now it's far down. I do not support games where only 6 updates come in the year. because it is also a game, what you can do infinitely. which is actually the beautiful thing. But always waiting for 2 months is too long for me.
But the updates are pretty big most of the time.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes