Kaseki

Sep 28, 2018
So I'm looking through this for the first time...and I'm wondering, did the drunk foursome get taken out?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
So I'm looking through this for the first time...and I'm wondering, did the drunk foursome get taken out?
Because game engine swapping was hard job, he could do as it is for now. It may not be in next update either. He focused more to Halloween event. I expect to see full sleepover event in version 1.2.

Reactions: Kaseki

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Because game engine swapping was hard job, he could do as it is for now. It may not be in next update either. He focused more to Halloween event. I expect to see full sleepover event in version 1.2.
Given that there were new situations in the last update I just get the feeling that Walkius may be changing how you get to have sex with her. Or at least dragging it out longer than before.

Cumarin

Sep 7, 2017
Weird sympols? What file were you trying to edit? Can you post it here?
When opening the save in notepad++ it should look like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you try that after the Game was rewritten to Unity? The savefiles in my Appdata folder are old ones from the old version. The save files from this version are in the game folder and they look like his files.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Did you try that after the Game was rewritten to Unity? The savefiles in my Appdata folder are old ones from the old version. The save files from this version are in the game folder and they look like his files.
Yeah I figured it out after I told him to just use saveeditonline
The saves I was looking at are from the old version of the game, the saves from the new version are as you said stored in the game folder and are in a different format to the old version.
But it got sorted he wanted to edit his save and he can easily do that with saveeditonline.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Just wanted to post bug if it hasn't been found. And I don't know where to do that. View attachment 192576
If it is in that picture you posted, then mission accomplished. A bug is shown.
For future reporting: It's better to put all larger stuff behind a Spoiler. Insert Spoiler is an option right next to :), to left from it, in Post Draft. Then just add what ever you want between [Spioler] and [/Spoler] (mispelled on purpose to avoid actual Spoiler). If it is a picture move Cursor between those and Attach File. If it's Error Report then add it between those.
-edited-

Kaseki

Sep 28, 2018
If it is in that picture you posted, then mission accomplished. A bug is shown.
For future reporting: It's better to put all larger stuff behind a Spoiler. Insert Spoiler is option is right next to :), to left from it, in Post Draft. Then just add what ever you want between [Spioler] and [/Spoler] (mispelled on purpose to avoid actual Spoiler). If it is a picture move Cursor between those and Attach File. If it's Error Report then add it between those.
Ah, I'll put it in next time. Thanks though.
Dafuq... A pixie slut in the park. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Yeah...so if you do the date time while looking for the animal for the third rank of photo shoot, this happens.

Great for fun.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Yeah...so if you do the date time while looking for the animal for the third rank of photo shoot, this happens.

Great for fun.
Who cares the animal when we have find a pixie. :LOL::ROFLMAO::love:

Capturing the pixie photo has reward 1000 $ . :p

I loved this bug. Looks like purposely implanted there. For to protect from future bugs, we can keep this pixie as evil eye.
949px-Evil_Eye.svg.png

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Hi guys really enjoyable game.
I have most the events done though I can't trigger the homework 1.
Looks like a bug of some sort. Anyone got a fix?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hi guys really enjoyable game.
I have most the events done though I can't trigger the homework 1.
Looks like a bug of some sort. Anyone got a fix?
It is fixed for version 1.1.
In older version using computer at 19:00 wasn't skipping the dinner times. But in this version does. That dinner chat is important to continue the event. if you skip that 3rd day dinner, that chat never triggers again. That is why ruins the Alice homework route.
Just don't use the computer 3rd day at 19:00.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes