Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
What stealth skill is for?
In this version has no use. Next or later update, it'll have similar use like in old game engine version.

In old version it was needed for sleep sex, peeking school lockers room, steal money from Cafe and for to steal flashdisk from Martin.

Last edited:
Reactions: Centurion

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm sure someone's already answered this somewhere and I just haven't found the answer yet. I was playing a previous version in the past. I finally got around to updating to v1.0.6. All of the old "buttons" in rooms now (like "Listen to the Lesson" or "Work on Computer" are gone now. When I, say, go to the baseball field and want to participate with the class that's there (so I can increase my "Sport" level), what do I click to do that now? I don't see any icon or button that allows me to "attend" the class or activity when I'm there.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I'm sure someone's already answered this somewhere and I just haven't found the answer yet. I was playing a previous version in the past. I finally got around to updating to v1.0.6. All of the old "buttons" in rooms now (like "Listen to the Lesson" or "Work on Computer" are gone now. When I, say, go to the baseball field and want to participate with the class that's there (so I can increase my "Sport" level), what do I click to do that now? I don't see any icon or button that allows me to "attend" the class or activity when I'm there.
Dev did big work by changing game engine. Because game has large sandbox setup, old engine couldn't handle it. For to release as fast as he can, he kept some parts simple (for example stealth skill has no use in game yet). This is the first release for new engine (Unity), so we hope and kinda sure that he'll improve in next releases.

Seriously this game has too many characters therefore brings us too many stories and keep coming with new ones. With this engine swap update, we faced with 8 more new characters. Crazy game... :LOL: Game needs tag "Slice of life" like VNDB has tho. It already has drama, comedy, adventure, romanticism etc in it.

Last edited:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I just counted. Total 45 character in this game. :eek: 13 male and 32 female (Nathan and webcam girl not included)

Last edited:

tomatoblue69

Nov 4, 2018
When did Martin come back? Dev made him appear for the first time and the things he did made me very surprised, Dev then kicked him too fast, that was disgusting. I want him back, and fucking Emily. :cry::cry::cry:

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
When did Martin come back? Dev made him appear for the first time and the things he did made me very surprised, Dev then kicked him too fast, that was disgusting. I want him back, and fucking Emily. :cry::cry::cry:
There is way for him to turn back by blackmailing Alice and Nathan with sex photos. Hope dev does that. :devilish:

tomatoblue69

Nov 4, 2018
There is way for him to turn back by blackmailing Alice and Nathan with sex photos. Hope dev does that. :devilish:
I just came back to read the page, when 0.7 appeared. It seems everyone was angry, protesting the game. Then Walkius fixes the error in the next update. And I see how Walkius is so cowardly, he does not blame himself for what he did, he is scared. So I find that we will no longer see Martin again. :cautious:

Last edited:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I just came back to read the page, when 0.7 appeared. It seems everyone was angry, protesting the game. Then Walkius fixes the error in the next update. And I see how Walkius is so cowardly, he does not blame himself for what he did, he is scared. So I find that we will no longer see Martin again. :cautious:
I am not so sure after new character Math teacher. He didn't scare adding him. He is worse then Martin.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Dev did big work by changing game engine. Because game has large sandbox setup, old engine couldn't handle it. For to release as fast as he can, he kept some parts simple (for example stealth skill has no use in game yet). This is the first release for new engine (Unity), so we hope and kinda sure that he'll improve in next releases.

Seriously this game has too many characters therefore brings us too many stories and keep coming with new ones. With this engine swap update, we faced with 8 more new characters. Crazy game... :LOL: Game needs tag "Slice of life" like VNDB has tho. It already has drama, comedy, adventure, romanticism etc in it.
I mostly like the new interface. Do you know how I "attend" a class now, though? After I enter a room, I see no way to actually "attend" the class. (I see how to make time skip to 16:00 at the top, but no way to actually learn in a normal class or to gain "sport" in a gym class.) Or do I no longer need to attend classes in the game?

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Maybe he doesn't want a reputation of pissing people off.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I mostly like the new interface. Do you know how I "attend" a class now, though? After I enter a room, I see no way to actually "attend" the class. (I see how to make time skip to 16:00 at the top, but no way to actually learn in a normal class or to gain "sport" in a gym class.) Or do I no longer need to attend classes in the game?
After lesson level 5 you can't attend any class. Dev will change things in time. Just be patient. It is first relase of this game engine.

Reactions: Centurion
Sep 4, 2017
as a med student I got everything at math, biology , english but I failed miserably at computing .... help me bill ,you big fat perv :D btw I was thinking it was a great game, I am still thinking, hope he never leaves the game and finish it :D

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
After lesson level 5 you can't attend any class. Dev will change things in time. Just be patient. It is first relase of this game engine.
Thanks for your help! And if I've just started a new game so have no level in anything? Should I have the ability to attend classes then? Because I don't, at least not that I can see. (Don't mean any of this as a complaint at all. I'm sure I'm just missing something.)

Goe91

Jan 5, 2018
Hello guys. I want to know if it is possible to remove the dialogue bar in the scenes? I did not find what to do. thank you

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes