MrGigi

May 20, 2018
Hey guys!

Does it matter what the game is blocked?

For example, when you do your work at school, I give the money and then nothing happens.

When I take my virginity to the girl, she grabs the shoulders.

Solutions?
Am I doing something wrong?

Moniek1

Nov 1, 2018
Hey guys!

Does it matter what the game is blocked?

For example, when you do your work at school, I give the money and then nothing happens.

When I take my virginity to the girl, she grabs the shoulders.

Solutions?
Am I doing something wrong?
Have you modified the game saves?
And which version of the game do you use? ..

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Just tried the incest mod but am too far along to see if the family relationships change. Good news is that it didn't cause any problems so far. I am so close to finishing up v 1.0.4 that I am just going to complete it. Reason I haven't d/l 1.0.5 is I haven't had any problem with 1.0.4.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I take it ver 1.0.5 was just some bug eliminations? I have to say, I am really looking forward to the next big update. My hopes:

1. More Mayo. Sounds like I am at Subway, huh? But really she kinda blew me away this go around. Mimi has always been my fav, but I would have to really consider Mayo as a front runner. And her character is cool and not kinda weird (looking at you, Lili!)

2. Seth and Vicky. Seth is a douche, plain and simple. Whatever Walkius dreams up for screwing this guy over, I am in. Vicky is easily top tier in this game, looking forward to how that plays out.

3. More Maria and Mimi. Of course, if someone told me I would be in the MCs shoes, getting all the action he is getting just at home I would be pretty happy. But I am a greedy gamer, so more Maria and Mimi it is!

As someone mentioned in an earlier post, my intent is not to bog down the developer with work so we never get an update, just to discuss things on a forum. Walkius is actually quite open to hearing ideas, but I in no way wish to pose an obstacle.

GARGULE

Oct 2, 2018
Hello everybody
I wanted to translate the players guide using a translator, but the pdf is protected against copy/paste. Why ?

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hello everybody
I wanted to translate the players guide using a translator, but the pdf is protected against copy/paste. Why ?
You right it is copy protected.

Beside downloading it, you may open the pdf via web browser. You may copy texts like that.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
The jogging event with Mimi? Not in this version?
- No jogging therefore no foot massage to Mimi
- No school lockers peeking (Bill doesn't teach stealth skill anymore)
- No hacking websites for money (will start after computing lesson 5 but not implemented yet)
- No sleep sex for Maria and Mimi (no sleeping pills)
- No stealing in Cafe
- No more Lily blowjob in Cafe
- Sleepover is not fully implemented.
- No guide from Vanessa for to give massage Maria better (swapped with internet forums for massage)

Persuade skill 7, stealth skill 0, massage skill 8 is enough to finish this version.
Stealth skill has no use in this version.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
One big bug.
If you use main menu for to start new game. New game starts with the latest played game skills and reputations. Also all events looks finished like last play. For to start a new game we need to erase all save files. Otherwise new game just resets the money as it seems.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
One big bug.
If you use main menu for to start new game. New game starts with the latest played game skills and reputations. Also all events looks finished like last play. For to start a new game we need to erase all save files. Otherwise new game just resets the money as it seems.

Seems that it's a common problem with Unity games now, I have the same issue with "no more secrets"

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
One big bug.
It happens if I load a save and after go to main menu and start new game.
If I load the game and start new ... seems ok without delete saves

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I think I found another bug. When working through the Vanessa "get rid of Martin" path when I get to the point where I am supposed to meet her in the sauna I don't get the talk bubble. Have tried it on both Monday and Thursday but not able to talk to her. I am using the incest mod but have a non-mod copy so I will try it to see if it still shows up.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes