bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
lastest update is even worse ... :angry:
hey dev, pls go back to the old game engine or use RenPy , pls!

Hexxer

Oct 23, 2017
wtf... i cant use my old saves? oh noooooo :/ and i cant optimized the new save files with notepad++?

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
wtf... i cant use my old saves? oh noooooo :/ and i cant optimized the new save files with notepad++?
if you mean saves from renpy you can;t but you can between versions. i use my demo version saves to continue with the latest version

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I grinded for money last time to cut down on the time it took (just added $20,000 to my save with saveditoronline), but was disappointed at how much story was lost with the Unity version.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
with the some of the posts I read in here, I for sure now wish there was a dislike or vote down option on this forum, people have no patience or understanding of game developing and how difficult it is.

I still haven't played game since switch to Unity, may play at weekend.

Reactions: Subyan

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
well thats it i am no longer supporting this freekin dev game it totaly unplayable was giving 20$ a month to dev and i just withdrew my support i emailed him about all errors and no reply looks like dev no longer cares about his fan base players
so i desided if he dosent listen to use i no longer will support him no more 20$ a month from me good luck tring to promote game without lisening to us you realy fuuucked up good by changing to unity without doing alot of testing first

Reactions: Rythan25
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes