Feb 10, 2018
Yes i noticed that also. I just send a save file to Walkius for this bug.
Happens to me at 23:00, if i upgrade one of skill via home computer.
And it's the same if you study to something like "main event", it skips this, like food at evening 20:00..
It's like, me when I ignoring grandma coming over to say Hi :D

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Just as a first note ... there is way to much idling. You cant to shit. First day at school there is nothing to do... why? Then you come home and you cant to shit too. You can skip until dinner, and than skip until sleep. not a single interaction between this ... why?

Edit: wow. that continues? Why someone thinks such a boring start will keep ppl playing? There is NOTHING to do. There are so many people and they are shown on a map and on the navigation, but there are no interactions. 1 scene per day is a bad joke ... :(

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Is there some incest patch to get that working again or no chance? Because the tag says incest, but the text above says it hasn't
The game originally had incest under the name "School Love and Cousins" but due to Patreon's bullshit rule change the game and the name was changed. The incest tag was left due to the patch.

With the new game engine being Unity, no one has made a patch yet. Tag stays for now I guess.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I am now at that martin/vanessa crossroad...hard to make a choice when you don't know where either route leads. Either way...martin's fun with the family is shutdown.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I can not buy the key. Because I do not say YES to the janitor :teary: and pay for which 30 dollars. As I read, the game has only bugs loooooool

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I actually expected there to be a lot of bugs in this release. That is because @Walkius made a decision in spring to changes game engines to Unity. So there will be a learning curve for a few updates. Happens, so think of this as an initial release of a game that already has a lot of content but also with a lot of bugs.

I also have a question? It seems that included on the OP is last version before this change in engine. What would be the purpose of downloading that version of game or should it just be removed from the OP? Maybe just keep it until the new Unity bugs are worked out.

Edit: I am confident that @Walkius will work out the bugs and have fewer of them with each new update. I think we will all have to live his pain for a little while.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I am very happy that 1.0 came out.
However, it is sad that Maria does not have sex sense. T^T
I look forward to the next version.

Tenn2017

Mar 9, 2018
Got to day 3 went to class in the pool froze up there.. I tried several time but still did the same thing. I played the game before and enjoyed it I was happy to see it return

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
what happened to the Mimi morning jog events on Saturday mornings and the events triggered after?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes