matsuftw

Jan 28, 2018
hello guys when i go the first time at school appears a white screan and i cant do anithing..how can i fix?

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
You say that like it's a bad thing.

There are plenty of games here with abnormally large breasts if you are into that. The little titties are what make this game special. Mmmm, sweet itty bitty titties!:p
It just how i would name this game, that's all. Too much grind for shitty little titties!

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Short but pretty update, a little more flirting with Coline will be pleasant because it's too quickly for a shy virgin like her. Hope we'll see more of Hailey in next update.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Did a search and guess my google-fu sucks. I'm supposed to ask Martin for assistance again with Maria, after trying to get into her panties, but he is never downtown anymore, his girlfriend is. Am I missing something, or do I need to mess with my save to fix it?

EDIT: Looks like my save somehow changed to not being friends with Martin, no big loss I guess. Or loss after all. Still his ex sitting downtown.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Did a search and guess my google-fu sucks. I'm supposed to ask Martin for assistance again with Maria, after trying to get into her panties, but he is never downtown anymore, his girlfriend is. Am I missing something, or do I need to mess with my save to fix it?

EDIT: Looks like my save somehow changed to not being friends with Martin, no big loss I guess. Or loss after all. Still his ex sitting downtown.
If it still works same as in the old version before unity, you can use the girlfriend to get rid of Martin and have some horizontal tango moves with her as well, not played the 1.4 myself though.

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
i have a question. where in the game folder do i put the Memory.dll & School LF Cheat.exe files?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
i have a question. where in the game folder do i put the Memory.dll & School LF Cheat.exe files?
You don't need to place the cheat mod in the game folder for it to work, that said though the cheat mod hasnt yet been updated to game version 1.4 it has only been updated to v1.2, so I'm not sure if it will work with the current game version. You just extract the cheat mod to any folder you want and run School LF Cheat.exe as admin.

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
You don't need to place the cheat mod in the game folder for it to work, that said though the cheat mod hasnt yet been updated to game version 1.4 it has only been updated to v1.2, so I'm not sure if it will work with the current game version. You just extract the cheat mod to any folder you want and run School LF Cheat.exe as admin.
ok thanx

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
when i go to the computer and search for the serie, sex and (i dont remember) the game bugg and i cant do nothing about it, why?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i forget the guys name, it's been a while since i last played this, but i have 2 questions.

1. did they add any more martin content? i believe he's the guy who massages the mom? does he ever fuck her or have any more content added?

2. aside from the blonde cousin, is there any other character you can fuck yet?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes