Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Done, met them for bowling, had sex with Lily but every time a eat with them say just say "hav a nice day" or something like that.
Any ideas? Attached Savefile.
Go bowling, as you were previously instructed to do, and click on "Play Bowling" at the bowling date NOT just going for a drink (to have sex with Lily - which, I know, I'm with you on that one). Thanks for highlighting this, I think the guide probably needs to be more specific....

Reactions: bobbo69

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Done, met them for bowling, had sex with Lily but every time a eat with them say just say "hav a nice day" or something like that.
It's the way to continue the twins' storyline (under groups). Everything is mentioned there.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Go bowling, as you were previously instructed to do, and click on "Play Bowling" at the bowling date NOT just going for a drink (to have sex with Lily - which, I know, I'm with you on that one). Thanks for highlighting this, I think the guide probably needs to be more specific....
Welcome Back! You have been missed since the Unity version came out.

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Keep going bowling (play bowling)
Then eat with them at school
After a few repeats of it new dialog happens when eating with then at school
and again
Then Keep going bowling (play bowling)
Then eat with them at school
After a few repeats of it new dialog happens when eating with then at school
etc

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Litte help?
Is there any way to check or trigger the new years event?? I´m way beyound the time line that it should pop up after the christmas event but nothing happend so far and this blocks certain other events als well...
What did i miss except new years of course?
Screenshot (381).png
Playing since V 1.4 by carrying over the saves inculding the current IC restoration but never used any cheats.

jyd77

Aug 24, 2019
Started playing the game and i cant save at all the the auto save doesn't save as well? Not sure if im missing something?
BTW im on mac

Lietam

Dec 8, 2017
what is the Christy/Karly with Ako content? went down the share with ako route but didnt see anything new

Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Started playing the game and i cant save at all the the auto save doesn't save as well? Not sure if im missing something?
BTW im on mac
Hi,
Try to create a folder named "Saves" inside of /Contents, or beside /Content if it doesn't work.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hi,
Try to create a folder named "Saves" inside of /Contents, or beside /Content if it doesn't work.
Speaking of saves, any chance we'll get some more slots? Or a sex scene gallery? I like holding on to saves so I can see my favorite one-time scenes.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Hi Walkius, are there ever going to be more plans for a Martin route? Or just sticking with vanilla content for now. I really liked that stuff.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
I'm having problems with Alice & Ako relationship, in case, i reseted this path and i did this path until the part when we need to call Ako to run, but when i do this, i can't progress this part, i already unlocked and finished the event "Running", already called her like 12 times and the next part "Invite Ako to run with you again" never appears for me, what part am i missing?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes