grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
I have warned the forum about this already. Uploading the Guide is okay. Sharing out the other files in this manner is not. I listened before and made a mirror for mega and everything is available for download without resorting to this. When there are no more updates to the guide y'all know who to blame.
you?

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
I played this game for the first time with Version 1.7 and really enjoyed it. A little ways into it I figured out that I wasn't seeing the animated scenes for anything. It was showing as a black screen with just the dialogue. I looked through the forum and came to the conclusion that it was an issue with my setting on my laptop. However I couldn't find out how to fix it. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I don't really want to play without seeing everything. Thanks

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I have warned the forum about this already. Uploading the Guide is okay. Sharing out the other files in this manner is not. I listened before and made a mirror for mega and everything is available for download without resorting to this. When there are no more updates to the guide y'all know who to blame.
Actually there is a small hack allowing to download the guide directly from Box without an account.
As the walkthrough is becoming quite large, during the loading of the document (or reloading if you miss it at first), there is a small "download" texte at the middle of the page. Clicking on this text will open a download window even without being logged in.

Jorge4

Dec 25, 2018
Could someone help me how to continue the Twins Route? Nothing happens when I go eat with them..

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, for more then six month I couldn't play this game. In addition I lost all my saves. So I start to play this version with an save (save 4), from source which is linked on page 1 (box). Yes, I can play the game now, but all my achievements are only question marks. Where have I to put the achievement.sav from same source into the game ? I've put it in save directory, but it didn't work.
In addition, today I can't check that source again, it requires a registration.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Hi, for more then six month I couldn't play this game. In addition I lost all my saves. So I start to play this version with an save (save 4), from source which is linked on page 1 (box). Yes, I can play the game now, but all my achievements are only question marks. Where have I to put the achievement.sav from same source into the game ? I've put it in save directory, but it didn't work.
In addition, today I can't check that source again, it requires a registration.
That file goes into your games root folder where the game exe (and saves folder) are. You don't require a registration for the box folder. I've quit doing the guide and it is now closed. Sorry.

Reactions: lazyharry

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Could someone help me how to continue the Twins Route? Nothing happens when I go eat with them..
Invite them to play bowling, do it and then talk to the twins twice at lunch. This should trigger the beginning of the new events.

Reactions: Jorge4

kidera

Jan 19, 2019
I got some problem!
I can't do anything after fucked Emily at her home with Alice and twins's home. Help me pls guys!
This is my screen after that!
1572803388861.png

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes