Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Yes, it is. Must have other reasons. Sometime 1 oder more grey screens (dialogue is continuing), then 1 image ok, 1 grey screen, and then it's working o.k. again.
Yes, I have now noticed this problem too, it seems that there are some typos in the scripts, links that don't lead to the right images.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I got some problem!
I can't do anything after fucked Emily at her home with Alice and twins's home. Help me pls guys!
This is my screen after that!
View attachment 449320
Not so easy.
Hmm this is an empty screen ...true ? ... Ok?
Any other informations: Day? Relation points? Lust? ... at this point.

@ Mark0815 : I agree.

I get allthough sometimes occasionally grey screens in between, but be able to go on after them.

Last edited:

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
This game annoys me.
1) Everything about it seems to be a grind fest
2) You have to click through other locations to get where you want...yet you have a map...why can't you click a location on the map to get there directly?
3) Events based on an actual calendar date. It would be far better (in my opinion) to remove the calendar and have events procced based on progression in other events or relationships levels or a combination of things.
4) The Halloween event appears overly convoluted. I didn't complete this event and gave up on the game at this point. It just seems overly complicated to force multiple play-throughs.
I talked to everyone and then was left with the drinks and pizzas and was like "Oookay" and so decided to look at the players guide and saw the cluster-fuck of achievements/choices in the event and was like "Damn. This is going to take a few tries. I guess I'll have to do a lot of saving and reloading to see everything and get the best possible outcome/combine the most events", so I went to save the game and found that there's no way to save the game during the whole Halloween event and then said "Fuck this" and quit the game.

If this game was done in Renpy then I'd probably put up with it, as it's a lot easier to cheat/change days/rollback/etc., but since it's not then I guess it's the end for me.

I wonder if I'll get bashed by fanboys, as the game does seem quite popular.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Not so easy.
Hmm this is an empty screen ...true ? ... Ok?
Any other informations: Day? Relation points? Lust? ... at this point.

@ Mark0815 : I agree.

I get allthough sometimes occasionally grey screens in between, but be able to go on after them.
Yes, that's true. Although there are grey screens, I can continue the game. So it's not clear: Is there only a change of the dialogue (then it should be the same image), or are there images which I cannot see ?

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
This game annoys me.
2) You have to click through other locations to get where you want...yet you have a map...why can't you click a location on the map to get there directly?
3) Events based on an actual calendar date. It would be far better (in my opinion) to remove the calendar and have events procced based on progression in other events or relationships levels or a combination of things.
4) The Halloween event appears overly convoluted. I didn't complete this event and gave up on the game at this point. It just seems overly complicated to force multiple play-throughs.
I talked to everyone and then was left with the drinks and pizzas and was like "Oookay" and so decided to look at the players guide and saw the cluster-fuck of achievements/choices in the event and was like "Damn. This is going to take a few tries. I guess I'll have to do a lot of saving and reloading to see everything and get the best possible outcome/combine the most events", so I went to save the game and found that there's no way to save the game during the whole Halloween event and then said "Fuck this" and quit the game.

If this game was done in Renpy then I'd probably put up with it, as it's a lot easier to cheat/change days/rollback/etc., but since it's not then I guess it's the end for me.

I wonder if I'll get bashed by fanboys, as the game does seem quite popular.
The only thing that gets to me is the Halloween and Christmas stuff dont' mean a shit in the game play... It's just worthless but tahes so much time! I do love the game thou...Even with my dislikes.

snogard

Apr 26, 2017
Does anybody know if there is a way to translate this game? I like it, but the engrish is really bad. It's hard to take at times. Would anybody be interested in a full translation? I'll do it if there is enough demand

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Does anybody know if there is a way to translate this game? I like it, but the engrish is really bad. It's hard to take at times. Would anybody be interested in a full translation? I'll do it if there is enough demand
It's Not a translation problem.. I Love this game .BUT ENGLISH TESTS you must pass????? Then terrible english for the rest of the game.. Not understandable in parts! But ya get tested in school? WOW!! Oh and the Halloween stuff makin' no diff. But I like it!

Kaziomaly

Apr 4, 2019
Halloween and christmas events are not important in game story, you can replay them so many times which you want from main menu > Date mode

Oct 24, 2019
I seem to be having trouble with the "Sleep with Emily and Alice, and talk to them at lunch." portion of the Alice's Group route. Whenever I invite them over for a sleepover and give Ako 4 drinks to knock her out and give Alice and Emily 3 drinks so MC can have sex with them both then I go and talk to them at lunch Alice remembers something about doing things with Ako and at the end of the conversation I get told "you can now organize sleepovers".
Can anyone help me out here?

Edit: NVM. Ako exposing MC and Emily's relationship eventually triggered on December 1st.

Last edited:

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
I seem to be having trouble with the "Sleep with Emily and Alice, and talk to them at lunch." portion of the Alice's Group route. Whenever I invite them over for a sleepover and give Ako 4 drinks to knock her out and give Alice and Emily 3 drinks so MC can have sex with them both then I go and talk to them at lunch Alice remembers something about doing things with Ako and at the end of the conversation I get told "you can now organize sleepovers".
Can anyone help me out here?

Edit: NVM. Ako exposing MC and Emily's relationship eventually triggered on December 1st.
Don't invite them a second time just talk to them twice at lunch.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
I guess it's difficult with free-roaming games to make them non-grindy. Everyone can play them differently and dev has no way how to keep it fast-paced. It may not be bad at the beginning, when there's so much stuff to do, things happen in parallel and there's always something. But later when you're exploring only one or two remaining paths that depend on chain of events, it takes an awful lot of time to get through them.

One small thing, time skip button in world map would be huge help. When I have to meet someone somewhere and I happen to get there early, it's really annoying to have to go back home only to be able to skip an hour. And same with top buttons (stats, phone, ...).

It would be great improvement in school, so many click that would save...

Reactions: spooge_nugget

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Halloween and christmas events are not important in game story, you can replay them so many times which you want from main menu > Date mode
In a way, this makes it worse. It's essentially a stand-alone seasonal special in that case, so shouldn't be part of the main game. This would then make the calendar rather unnecessary, and thus, rather than being held hostage by the date, you could advance based on certain factors or could even have a "skip to next stage (e.g. New Year/semester)" button available after certain prerequisites have been met (e.g. class attendance).

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes