Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Ako is a remora that eats of what MC previously hunted.
Since she’s still in her lesbian pose, she should at least give her asshole to the protagonist.
Oh no. I hate Analsex looool Ako is sweet yes, but she is annoying slowly.

This update was not so good on the girls choice. Next one will not be better. I hope on january that the better girls will be in the update again.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i am already more than 3 weeks after new year and attended all math lessons but i still cant trigger vicky event

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i am already more than 3 weeks after new year and attended all math lessons but i still cant trigger vicky event
Have you caught Vicky with the teacher? you have to take pictures of her in the act for Seth to see and it causes an argument between them and Hailey helps you break them up?

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
TROUBLE IN HELL: I'm already playing day 185 and haven't been able to start this task. Where should I find Vicky giving Mr. Phillips a blowjob? At least nothing can be found after the lesson. I have not taken any pictures of anything. So, is this completely impossible to complete now? If that is impossible then god damn that shit code is made for this game.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
TROUBLE IN HELL: I'm already playing day 185 and haven't been able to start this task. Where should I find Vicky giving Mr. Phillips a blowjob? At least nothing can be found after the lesson. I have not taken any pictures of anything. So, is this completely impossible to complete now? If that is impossible then god damn that shit code is made for this game.
There is a lot involved to start it off you should try the walkthrough. but I think from memory to start it all off you need to talk with Seth's friends Bryan and Dan I think and they tell you about what Seth and Vicky get up to and to a point you can peep on them and then all the stuff with the teacher happens.

Reactions: Qoo-Rilla

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
There is a lot involved to start it off you should try the walkthrough. but I think from memory to start it all off you need to talk with Seth's friends Bryan and Dan I think and they tell you about what Seth and Vicky get up to and to a point you can peep on them and then all the stuff with the teacher happens.
i already peeped on them after lunch blowjob & sex also when running they have sex in the locker room but still no blowjob with mr phillips

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i already peeped on them after lunch blowjob & sex also when running they have sex in the locker room but still no blowjob with mr phillips
Have you tried speaking to Hailey again? she comes up with a plan.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
She is usually outside of School at 16:00 if you can't talk to her then I'm not sure what the issue is
tried every where to talk with her: outside school,photo studio .... without success
i am day 141
i finished all the tasks except these 2 Screenshot (23).png

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
tried every where to talk with her: outside school,photo studio .... without success
i am day 141
i finished all the tasks except these 2 View attachment 468477
Ahh okay, I've got an idea why that is and here is a bit from the guide

Please remember that there is a thirteen week gap between the fifth lessons (end of term) to the new series of lessons beginning in the New Year.

Just out of interest have you had any new lessons show up? if not then that's probably the case.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
Ahh okay, I've got an idea why that is and here is a bit from the guide

Please remember that there is a thirteen week gap between the fifth lessons (end of term) to the new series of lessons beginning in the New Year.

Just out of interest have you had any new lessons show up? if not then that's probably the case.
i have lessons like usual english-gym-math-sciences-computer but i cannot progress any further

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i have lessons like usual english-gym-math-sciences-computer but i cannot progress any further
Keep going to Math lessons once a week until you and Hailey catch Vicky giving Mr. Phillips a blowjob – with Hailey taking some incriminating photos! You will need to wait for an opportunity to speak with Hailey when she is alone (try Thursday at 16:00 outside the school building) where she will tell you she has a plan to break-up the gruesome twosome – although Nate will have to wait until tomorrow!

That's from the guide as well I'm not sure why you cannot progress

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
Keep going to Math lessons once a week until you and Hailey catch Vicky giving Mr. Phillips a blowjob – with Hailey taking some incriminating photos! You will need to wait for an opportunity to speak with Hailey when she is alone (try Thursday at 16:00 outside the school building) where she will tell you she has a plan to break-up the gruesome twosome – although Nate will have to wait until tomorrow!

That's from the guide as well I'm not sure why you cannot progress
i kept going to math lessons further more than 5 weeks after new year still the event didn't trigger.
is it a random event?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i kept going to math lessons further more than 5 weeks after new year still the event didn't trigger.
is it a random event?
Apparently it can take up to 13 weeks to show up I'm not sure why it's not showing up sounds like you have done everything.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes