Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
And Nate still couldn't fuck her yet. That's just sad.
Ako? Well she does have a little bit of fun with him now and again and considering she is a lesbian I'm surprised we get anything, shame as I'm pretty sure Nate could satisfy that high sex drive of hers.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Ako? Well she does have a little bit of fun with him now and again and considering she is a lesbian I'm surprised we get anything, shame as I'm pretty sure Nate could satisfy that high sex drive of hers.

The dev could make her convert into bisexual through Nate's manipulation. I've been itching for her to get fucked by Nate.

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Ako could pretty much have her own game at this point seems no one is off-limits for her next she'll be wanting sleepovers so she can seduce Maria or Mimi :p
That's something that always cracks me up when people say Ako is predatory and the like. She's no different than the MC in any of these games. Shit, she's no different than the MC in this game!

Reactions: Mormont

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
That's something that always cracks me up when people say Ako is predatory and the like. She's no different than the MC in any of these games. Shit, she's no different than the MC in this game!
Exactly! Now let's see it in action!

Jay_H

Aug 25, 2018
It should be available to $5 patreons on December 1st. When does the trigger? It's December 1st where I am.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
And Nate still couldn't fuck her yet. That's just sad.
I think I remember mc fucking her at sleepover. If you get her drunk and help her have fun with some other girls then you can fuck her. Was that scene removed at some point?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm sure with Ako we will fuck her at some point lesbian or not besides I'm pretty sure she would go Bi for Nate and only Nate be nice to help her out with that high sex drive of hers. :LOL:

Tomoto

Jul 16, 2017
All the game v1.9 (Windows):
English :
Russian :

Update v1.8 to v1.9 (replace the old files)
Windows (english only) :

All the game v1.9 (Mac)
Mac :

Enjoy :)

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
If you go back several pages of this thread, you can find pictures of the cut content
Sadly I don't like pictures without text. Here's hoping developer will find a way to create a patch that will restore cut content at some point.

Ekreth

Nov 26, 2018
Sadly I don't like pictures without text. Here's hoping developer will find a way to create a patch that will restore cut content at some point.
Aside from the Ako sex scenes, everything else was put back in the game from the sleepover slowly, so I assume that route Will be back when the time is right :)

HentaiViewer123

Jan 2, 2018
If you want I still have a copy of School, Love & Cousins v0.10.1 (yep, before patreon crack down on incest lol) with the sleepover content where you get to have sex with drunk Ako. PM me if you are interested and I can send you a Mega.nz link as reply.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
The Evans event is really good. Another teacher event is expected. Personally Daniels.

And damn it Dan. :mad:

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes