Dazo23

May 19, 2019
Says I need to talk to miss evans after her class but its not popping up in the staff room.

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
In the OP it says:

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I found the first three, what do I have to do to get the fourth? I didn't find any new content with them. Can anybody help?
When Christy/Karly are arguing on the baseball field, interrupt. The rest follows. I can't find Tenma anywhere but on pool dates. How did you proceed with her?

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
can some add the repaired version whit familia being fixxed in the some else is doing that i have seen here somewhere on
F95zone
becausse patreon is banning more sex related stuff the creator now had to make it friends however some1 else updating it so it can be cousins again
happy incest

I totally agree, wish I knew how to change that.

Reactions: trbbles and bits

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
can some add the repaired version whit familia being fixxed in the some else is doing that i have seen here somewhere on
F95zone
becausse patreon is banning more sex related stuff the creator now had to make it friends however some1 else updating it so it can be cousins again
happy incest
I totally agree, wish I knew how to change that.
did your guys read this?
Anyway.That is the reason why i prefer renpy games.There is it so much better to create a patch and it is more compatible in newer versions in my opinion

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Looks like Ako, Tenma, and Hailey is pretty much end game.
It's a personal idea, but somehow I feel that Ako will become a rival.
So I like Lily. She may help me have sex with Ako. Or Ako taking her away.
Of course this is a joke.;)

onii7z

Feb 6, 2019
Hello,

I'm stuck in the road of the alice group. I organize the evening but when I talk to them at lunchtime, I have the impression that it's just happening again. I tried to talk to them several times, to the guests too but that doesn't change... knowing that I give 3 glasses to alice and emily and 4 to AKO.
thank you

berny

Jun 8, 2017
When Christy/Karly are arguing on the baseball field, interrupt. The rest follows. I can't find Tenma anywhere but on pool dates. How did you proceed with her?
You quoted an old post. I was referring to the 1.8 version, which didn't have any new Christy/Karly content. With Tenma (until 1.8), you often have to meet her at the dojo (evening) or pick her up after school (4pm). But I don't know anything about 1.9., since I haven't played it yet.

Last edited:

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
did your guys read this?
Anyway.That is the reason why i prefer renpy games.There is it so much better to create a patch and it is more compatible in newer versions in my opinion
So if we install the patch anyway the game will freeze and stuff eh? On the game "Man of the House" it was much easier to change things since it was only the names and there was an xml name map some sort to change the names, wish it would've been the same kind.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
So if we install the patch anyway the game will freeze and stuff eh? On the game "Man of the House" it was much easier to change things since it was only the names and there was an xml name map some sort to change the names, wish it would've been the same kind.
if i understand the patch correct he lookes into the original files and changed the words.But i can´t exacly say that.I didn´t play and use the patch since it is switched to unity

Reactions: arelor

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
if i understand the patch correct he lookes into the original files and changed the words.But i can´t exacly say that.I didn´t play and use the patch since it is switched to unity
Well, I'll try the modified patch some time but not sure when. I can drop a feedback on how it went if anyone wants to know.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
For me it seems the same when i was reading how he changed it ... all texts are hardcoded so not an easy solution to change it asap via an is easy to change string
Unity is maybe for the devs side good but for example me who knows that this was cousins i have lost my interesting after that. It don´t exist a easy way to change that back to the "original" version.But i can of course understand the reason why he changed that to friends.The best unity game in my opinion where you can change that back to incest is Man of the house.You must only change 1 text file.But I don't want to start a diskusions round here. this is my last post on the subject unity.

Reactions: Trojaner and arelor

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
You quoted an old post. I was referring to the 1.8 version, which didn't have any new Christy/Karly content. With Tenma (until 1.8), you often have to meet her at the dojo (evening) or pick her up after school (4pm). But I don't know anything about 1.9., since I haven't played it yet.
Thanks. That makes sense.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes