partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
You know, if you can go through the trouble of posting this and acting like an ass, you could also bother to do the search yourself and put up a link to the post that answers his questions.

But no, you go ahead and keep being a troll.
Teaching Ignorants how to use Search is definitely not trolling. Self-help is best help, you know. Or do you need someone to stroke it for you or do you know how to do it yourself? Exactly, Wulfie, you don't howl to moon on the road for help but help yourself in nearest bush. Don't forget to wash your paws afterwards. And move fast over bridges to avoid uglies...

Edymaster15

Oct 2, 2017
Having sex with the computing teacher somehow freezes my game with no option of proceeding from that - there's just a big picture of her coming and that's it. Anyone has a fix to that?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Curious how that's panned out over a year later.
Well, I can't speak for everyone here but I've had no issues with Unity I don't think I've had any crashes, the update one though I've always downloaded the whole thing never knew it could just update I could download I don't think that's been the case with this though.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Curious how that's panned out over a year later.
Things like him programming Holiday events to run on certain days and having the calendar not move past a certain day are all things accomplished on Unity. It would be hard to replicate these types of things on Ren'Py.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Personally I don't truly understand why many creators go for the "all events in one run". It makes things kind of really weird.

For example take the event "the crush and the roommate", I have helped Ako with Alice and even when she owes me big she tries to blow things up. This event would make more sense if I didn't achieve the "asian lesbian event" but did the "meet emily" and the "first time" events. The difference between the situations is that in the first she is an ungrateful bitch and in the second she would be jealous and would try to use your promiscuity to try to get closer to Alice.

Having some events conflict with each other makes the game more interesting and feel like you are truly taking choices rather than "achieve all events run". In fact some events should influence how a character acts in certain situations, for example if you are in the swinger route, Alice should be quite more relaxed towards you and Emily, it isn't like you fucking other girl didn't happen before and in her face right?.

Overall I like the game and I can understand partially why many creators prefer to follow the "all events run", but I can't help but feel that they are wasting the situations and how interesting it could become. Basically wasting conflicts. But well, that's just my point of view.

Reactions: Edymaster15
Feb 23, 2019
So it's a good game, a lot of characters but it's broken (for mac). I cannot save at all and when I get to some scenes, it freezes so I lose my unsaved progress. This has been an issue for some time now.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
what ntr content does this game have?
Some dude who's sex friends with the older sister comes to give massages to the mother and will eventually sleep with her if you let it. You can kick him out.

The only other things I can remember are the swinging couple and maybe Seth having a threesome with his girl and Iris at the Christmas party through I can't remember if the event unfolds if you're actually dating Iris.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
been following this game for a long time now, i just wish the sex animations were a bit better :(

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes