Kaeris

May 13, 2017
I can't start a new game, the game crashes every single time i try to, anyone knows a way around this?

Last edited:

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
Well unfortunetly i cant see what he can add ... the game would probably finish in 2-3 more versions after the MC fuck Hailey and Ako

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
a little bit stuck here, I keep going to the club with them but all three options repeat their scenes.
You are doing the Yoga tasks I think you need to offer Triss a drink and only Triss to continue.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I do hope we get more Iris content soon, or a new cheerleader path where we get to have all the cheerleaders at once (since you know, we've hooked up with every single one by now).

loters

Oct 9, 2017
Sorry. Stupid question, I know, but where do I put the saves? I don't see a SAVES folder.
I just have to open the folder where i have the .exe file.
There is a folder called "saves" just make sure u modify the file name.
It will download as "480392_save1.sav" (for example), just leave it like "save1.sav".
Put it inside the folder and overwrite the save that it´s inside (unless u want to keep it, if so just move it away). U can only have 8 saves and the autosave.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I just have to open the folder where i have the .exe file.
There is a folder called "saves" just make sure u modify the file name.
It will download as "480392_save1.sav" (for example), just leave it like "save1.sav".
Put it inside the folder and overwrite the save that it´s inside (unless u want to keep it, if so just move it away). U can only have 8 saves and the autosave.
The only two folders I see there are Mono and School Love and Friends_Data. I don't have a Saves folder. I tried creating one and moving the saves I pulled of the thread there but that doesn't work either.

TheGamer-

Mar 17, 2019
You are doing the Yoga tasks I think you need to offer Triss a drink and only Triss to continue.
hi sorry to do jump on this tread but am on the same place mc is at club with red head boss from cafe yoga teacher and computer teacher mc orders drink for triss after that she goes bathroom mc has bit fun pokes her see boobs then go back to them then i go yoga on a night time teachers says for mc to stay back she bends over then bold guy comes and they fuck and mc fuck mimi and i can repeate that scence a lot same outcome ?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
hi sorry to do jump on this tread but am on the same place mc is at club with red head boss from cafe yoga teacher and computer teacher mc orders drink for triss after that she goes bathroom mc has bit fun pokes her see boobs then go back to them then i go yoga on a night time teachers says for mc to stay back she bends over then bold guy comes and they fuck and mc fuck mimi and i can repeate that scence a lot same outcome ?
It progresses each time you go to her class it should eventually lead up to Triss inviting you to her place but you just have to keep grinding out similar scenes for now until it triggers.

TheGamer-

Mar 17, 2019
It progresses each time you go to her class it should eventually lead up to Triss inviting you to her place but you just have to keep grinding out similar scenes for now until it triggers.
so have to keeep doing what am doing buy drinks for triss bathroom then yoga over and over again tnx you

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
so have to keeep doing what am doing buy drinks for triss bathroom then yoga over and over again tnx you
Yeah, it's a bit of a grind but you get your rewards, in the end, most tasks are similar that just require the same action but you will get there eventually.

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Just discovered this game and already stuck. I did check the FAQ and ReadMe linked in the OP, but that didn't help and follwing the ingame help didn't solve my problem either, hope you guys can help me!

It's the 2nd day at school (Tuesday, 6th September) 9'o clock and I can't progress. The ingame help says I need to go to the classroom with the hat-symbol (which are three, all on the 2nd floor), but entering the classroom does nothing and I can't find anything clickable to trigger anything. I assume I should see a button on the lower right, but there is nothing else as the button to leave the classroom. Don't know what to do...?!?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes