WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
Do i take something wrong or that means, i can run with Ako alone? That's all what i done at last. Is that the end of Ako's story? What do i have to do, to bang Ako? I'm really bored.

Last edited:

Nero_SK

Jul 3, 2019
Do i take something wrong or that means, i can run with Ako alone? That's all what i done latest. Is that the end of Ako's story? What i have to do, to bang Ako? I'm really bored.
not alone its automated + alice, and for the 2nd part currently you cannot clossest to that is when you help her with karly

Last edited:

Trevords726

Jan 17, 2018
Anyone got the walkthrough other than the 'box' link on page 1. My virus protection wont let me open that page as says it is not safe :)
Cheers

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Anyone got the walkthrough other than the 'box' link on page 1. My virus protection wont let me open that page as says it is not safe :)
Cheers
Back a page or so Cmann posted a guide updated to the previous version. Starting with this update, the walkthrough is paywalled for Patrons only and it has not yet been leaked here.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
So.... this is apparently the only unity game i cannot play... all games require to go to nvidia controll panel, add the game then the game shows up on list for added games and, pick integrated graphics. but this game can't... i went into nvidia control panel, i clicked on add, i clicked on the game but after ''adding'' it, it doesn't show up on the added list... (and i play a lot of unity games btw)

Nano47

Aug 3, 2018
hm, somehow I can´t progress with the "My Young teachers" quest (Triss)..when I give her a drink she vomits and passes out..when I´m visiting the yoga class I only see the scene with her "boyfriend" and have sex with Mimi...is there any other trigger that I´m missing?

Nero_SK

Jul 3, 2019
hm, somehow I can´t progress with the "My Young teachers" quest (Triss)..when I give her a drink she vomits and passes out..when I´m visiting the yoga class I only see the scene with her "boyfriend" and have sex with Mimi...is there any other trigger that I´m missing?
not sure if its related to that but have you been at cafe after club when aby asks an orgasm from nate ?

XoxerOne

May 14, 2017
Me too. I've done everything else, only Triss boyfriend annoys, which appears every time.
How many times do I have to repeat that, I've already done that over 20 times

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I couldn't advance past that either, so I edited the save to do it. I think those routes (Mimi/Triss) interfere with each other at that point, making it impossible to advance Triss. I think I edited the trissevent1 variable and put it on 8 then did the yoga event again and it advanced.

Reactions: XoxerOne

XoxerOne

May 14, 2017
I couldn't advance past that either, so I edited the save to do it. I think those routes (Mimi/Triss) interfere with each other at that point, making it impossible to advance Triss. I think I edited the trissevent1 variable and put it on 8 then did the yoga event again and it advanced.
I will try that. Thanks in advance
Edit: it works. I put it from Trissevent 3 to 4, it was enough for me

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's a mix of both you have to keep doing the yoga and going to the nightclub give triss a drink a few times and it should lead to more and if you do it right she invites you to her house after yoga.

Nano47

Aug 3, 2018
It's a mix of both you have to keep doing the yoga and going to the nightclub give triss a drink a few times and it should lead to more and if you do it right she invites you to her house after yoga.
not really helping, I did the stuff u mentioned for 2 weeks and nothing changed, guess I have to do the thing with the trissevent from 3 to 4, but I don´t know how to do that^^

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
not really helping, I did the stuff u mentioned for 2 weeks and nothing changed, guess I have to do the thing with the trissevent from 3 to 4, but I don´t know how to do that^^
Strange that's how it's supposed to play out, you have to attend her yoga class I think a good 3-4 times her boyfriend appears once or twice, but you have to keep getting her drunk at the nightclub and you take advantage of her you have to do that a few times as well, and it goes back to her yoga class again but this time you should be alone with her at the end which is also repeatable, here is a screenshot of how it is when it's finished.
Screenshot (42).png

Reactions: TheGamer-

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Go to and upload your save, look for TrissEvent01(3) and click on it, set it to 4, then download your save and put it inside your save folder, had the same problem with a completely new save on 1.9 and that fixed it...

Reactions: Nano47 and Mormont
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes