Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I am not saying anything about the devs.
Just making sure anyone know the exact date XD
Like I said they won't give out an exact date until it's just about to release. Look how well that worked out for Milfy City :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Ahh ok.
I knew i knew it.
From shadow of the tomb rider, right? (For the green color theme and the graphics)
Yeah, that's right.

Anyway, should probably keep this on topic eagerly awaiting the release of V1.10 should be fun ;)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I hope 1.10 brings some extension to Maria. Her route was long, and the possibilities now with her, compared to Alice or even to Mimi just seems lacking, which is weird considering she's one of the main girls.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Hello everyone and Happy New Year!
It's been a month without news. For me, it was a month with a lot of work. And I want to give you some news about the future of School, Love and Friends.

It's now two years and few months I'm working on SLF, and I'm proud of what I did. All this is also possible because of your support and your trust. Nowadays, everyone wants to make a erotic game, because it's fun, exciting and brings some money. But it also brings a lot a work and changes (specially in family dynamic). And you decided to support me.

School, Love and Friends is not over, but I will release a last version (but not the least) until few time. Why? Because I'm starting to be out of ideas, but more because I can see all the flaws in this game (too much grinding, poor storyline, translations...), and I can't do anything.

But it's not over!

I was working on several games for one year, and I finally chose my next game. So, yes, there is already a new game in construction. So, after the next version of School, Love and Friends, you'll see this new game, pretty quickly. And later, I could finish SLF with a better motivation.

Thanks for you attention.

1215grilz

Aug 18, 2017
I really hope we get some play with the mousy girl with the glasses in the library. Always loved the quiet ones who play hard to get.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
It's the grind far to much grind involved, although I hope some of the other girls get more of a chance some of them seem forgotten.
I honestly hope that we get more Iris/Mayo content for sure since Iris is my main, but yeah, at this point, I feel like it's time for the game to start wrapping things up.

Edymaster15

Oct 2, 2017

Hello everyone and Happy New Year!
It's been a month without news. For me, it was a month with a lot of work. And I want to give you some news about the future of School, Love and Friends.

It's now two years and few months I'm working on SLF, and I'm proud of what I did. All this is also possible because of your support and your trust. Nowadays, everyone wants to make a erotic game, because it's fun, exciting and brings some money. But it also brings a lot a work and changes (specially in family dynamic). And you decided to support me.

School, Love and Friends is not over, but I will release a last version (but not the least) until few time. Why? Because I'm starting to be out of ideas, but more because I can see all the flaws in this game (too much grinding, poor storyline, translations...), and I can't do anything.

But it's not over!

I was working on several games for one year, and I finally chose my next game. So, yes, there is already a new game in construction. So, after the next version of School, Love and Friends, you'll see this new game, pretty quickly. And later, I could finish SLF with a better motivation.

Thanks for you attention.
Please, PLEASE, whatever you do in your next game, keep the concept of girls having small or reasonably big size of boobs as pretty much 8/10 of the games made these days have Chernobyl proportions of girls.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes