jish55

Nov 23, 2017
There is one girl we never got to hook up with, the best friends sister, which I'm surprised about.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
the my young teachers triss's side refuses to complete been going to the night club with her and abby for weeks been picking give triss drinks but it keeps replaying the same scene with nate fingering her i've got all scenes at the yoga class and i've completely finished sam's side so that's not an objective is triss's side bugged

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
the my young teachers triss's side refuses to complete been going to the night club with her and abby for weeks been picking give triss drinks but it keeps replaying the same scene with nate fingering her i've got all scenes at the yoga class and i've completely finished sam's side so that's not an objective is triss's side bugged
I think a few people ran into issues with Triss does it say you have anything left to do with her? I think you can also invite her to the beach at some point.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
nope all it says is go to the club with her and abby
I had the same problem, bypass it by , and there's a line for the Trish quest, where you need it to change from 3 to 4. The exact line is in somewhere in the thread already.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
yeah Triss's Side is bugged only wat to fix it is go to upload your save and change this line from 3 to 4 and it'll continue like normal you will need to do this fix until Walkius fixes it 4c5aad47fce8535d5e3f428b63e017c6.png

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You always see the MC friend trying to peep through the door always wondered why he was randomly crouched down but that was why I'm just surprised there hasn't been a story around that yet.

loters

Oct 9, 2017
You always see the MC friend trying to peep through the door always wondered why he was randomly crouched down but that was why I'm just surprised there hasn't been a story around that yet.
There´s one.
He asks you about peeping in the girls changing room if i remember well. You need 5 of stealth.
Maybe you are refering to a different character XD.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
There´s one.
He asks you about peeping in the girls changing room if i remember well. You need 5 of stealth.
Maybe you are refering to a different character XD.
Yeah, I've done that I'm talking about when we are in the school corridor he is always crouched down peeping into the girl's bathroom.

BobHope12

Jul 5, 2017
With Walkius working on the new game, will there be patchwork done on this in-between his new one or will this be the completed build?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes