AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Yeah, I've done that I'm talking about when we are in the school corridor he is always crouched down peeping into the girl's bathroom.
I think it was probably meant to be a part of his sister's story, the only girl that's in the bathroom when he's peeping is his sister but seen as how this next build is sounding like the last it probably won't go anywhere sadly.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think it was probably meant to be a part of his sister's story, the only girl that's in the bathroom when he's peeping is his sister but seen as how this next build is sounding like the last it probably won't go anywhere sadly.
Yeah, a real shame that she has been there but very underused
Anyway here's a higher quality image
Alice_beach_4.jpg

Reactions: D Dog

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Is the choice to make to get rid of Ako for good? Because I can't wait for that.
Yeah, only character that actually got WORSE after the 1.0 transition was her. Went from partner in crime to kind of a bitch. Still hoping for a hate fuck with her, but seems unlikely to happen before he puts the game on hold. Still a shame that the entire sleepover that was still can't happen in the new editions... though. Few orgasms should calm her down.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Yeah, only character that actually got WORSE after the 1.0 transition was her. Went from partner in crime to kind of a bitch. Still hoping for a hate fuck with her, but seems unlikely to happen before he puts the game on hold. Still a shame that the entire sleepover that was still can't happen in the new editions... though. Few orgasms should calm her down.
Thing is, Ako was never really a friend or a wingmen, it's just her intentions weren't clear yet. I recently replayed the game from the very beginning, and she was obviously planning to tackle you from day 1, only it was under the pretex of being friendly, and everytime her plans got disrupted by the MC, she flipped more and more showing her true nature.

She sets you up with Emily on a date, because she knows your past with Alice, notices her reaction on the possibility of you dating Emily, which means you're an obvious threat for her to get Alice, and this way you can get out of her way easily.

Then she helps you with Martin if you choose that route, but that's only because you're interests are aligned, and she doesn't want anyone else to get on their hands on Alice, and doesn't know about you and her as of yet.

Later, when she approaches you with her offer, that would only give you the option of peeking (duh) initially, she's already quite desperate as she turns get her drunk while becoming a borderline rapist and you talking Alice into lesbianism. Note that by that point she's already acting high and mighty with you. If you decide not to play along, she flips on you for being a "pussy", which is rich since she expects you do all the work and cover the costs, for only a little reward, and when you tell her the deal changed she flips again, but still being on her high horse for literally no reason.

And this tendency only continues when it comes to Lily, basically her trying to butt in something you built up by yourself, even more when it comes to the lesbo cheers, where again using your network, relationships, and where you do most of the groundwork, she expects you hand over everything with almost nothing in return, then when it is foiled again, as the MC is who he is, and the girls simply like her more, she again gets desperate and tries to corner you.

Akos latest move when she busts the Emily relationship in front of Alice is nothing but another episode of her behaviour from day 1 actually, not something that got ruined during the course of the game. And this is why I'll never understand the fandom around her...

Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Thing is, Ako was never really a friend or a wingmen, it's just her intentions weren't clear yet. I recently replayed the game from the very beginning, and she was obviously planning to tackle you from day 1, only it was under the pretex of being friendly, and everytime her plans got disrupted by the MC, she flipped more and more showing her true nature.
I'm impressed

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I'm impressed
Thank you very much. I think it's pretty obvious where you wanted to go with her personality, and with many other characters as well, if you pay enough attention or do a replay after clearing certain events.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Lol as much as I like lesbian scenes Ako is killing me XD. I was fine sharing Alice (younger sister think this was her name), but I really don't wanna share the others lol. I was generous enough sharing one girl lol.

Awesome game tho man. Really liked the science teacher update. Cant wait for more

g-man22

Apr 19, 2018
Ok so Im curious. I havent played since 1.3 to wait for more content. Now at version 1.9 I noticed kind of a lot of grey screens. And Im really not sure if it is intended or some kind of a bug . Because it really feels like that whenever a grey screen pops up it actually should have been an animation or at least a picture. You can notice that especially during classes there is a scene and if u click foward suddenly a grey screen with nothing in it appears. You can click on continue but the whole scence ends and it really feels like its missing something. And there are really a lot of these it seems.

Couldnt really find anyone mentioning it here, so is that normal?

Here is an example at the biology lesson :

Last edited:
Reactions: pgm_01

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Ok so Im curious. I havent played since 1.3 to wait for more content. Now at version 1.9 I noticed kind of a lot of grey screens. And Im really not sure if it is intended or some kind of a bug . Because it really feels like that whenever a grey screen pops up it actually should have been an animation or at least a picture. You can notice that especially during classes there is a scene and if u click foward suddenly a grey screen with nothing in it appears. You can click on continue but the whole scence ends and it really feels like its missing something. And there are really a lot of these it seems.

Couldnt really find anyone mentioning it here, so is that normal?

Here is an example at the biology lesson :
I can't say if it supposed to be happening, but I have those too.

anon_0815

Nov 7, 2017
I had those grey screens aswell during two key scenes. I redownloaded everything but used the old saves. At one day I was sick of the game getting stuck so I deleted everything, restarted my pc, downloaded the game again and started a new game without any save. Cost some time but after that it worked. So I guess the reason(s) are problems with files and/or safes not working together well / being buggy. If you know what you have to do a new playthrough is not that difficult to do

g-man22

Apr 19, 2018
I had those grey screens aswell during two key scenes. I redownloaded everything but used the old saves. At one day I was sick of the game getting stuck so I deleted everything, restarted my pc, downloaded the game again and started a new game without any save. Cost some time but after that it worked. So I guess the reason(s) are problems with files and/or safes not working together well / being buggy. If you know what you have to do a new playthrough is not that difficult to do
Ok thanks for the answers. I think I will try out one of these saves from the guide here and check if it works better with them. I will tell my results after that. Not sure if I want to start all over again. It would be quite grindy with a lot of skipping still.

g-man22

Apr 19, 2018
So I redownloaded the game and started without any saves: I started a new game with the option to skip the first school term.
After the start on the second day I get this at the gym scene.

I posted the whole scenes of the whole event in a chronological order. And as you can see i got 4 grey screens in just this one event. Can anyone test it (by doing the same event) and tell me if its a normal thing or if im missing some images here? These grey screens are really kind of annoying....

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
When is the next update
I would say, near end of month, this way Walkius will be able to get paid for his work for January, I'm sure that he's almost done with this update, I think this should be the completion, or the next update, not sure. :(

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes