fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I heard there was a swinging path with one girl on this game, but I only see a ntr tag, so which it is? both? just ntr?
If it's swinging content, is it just like one scene or a little more than that, like, a real path ?

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I heard there was a swinging path with one girl on this game, but I only see a ntr tag, so which it is? both? just ntr?
If it's swinging content, is it just like one scene or a little more than that, like, a real path ?
Both. The swinging content is a route but at the moment has few scenes.

Reactions: fabulous007

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
There is a swinging couple that you meet with Alice, NTR is only with Martin but that was taken out.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
There is no incest mod inside the game that you can turn on. That was being made by someone else but I believe they're stopped.

Damn, that "finally" image was not the "finally" I was hoping for :)
Was you hoping for AKo? :LOL:

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Was you hoping for AKo? :LOL:
Yup. I mean, if this is going to be the final patch, at least for a while, it'd be nice for that to finally happen. Then of course Walkius would have to go through all her other scenes and make sure they go all the way. As is proper.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
There's a couple that is swingers, and you can decide to have fun with them, offering Alice for swinging, it's optional. There's also NTR but that's a different situation.

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
Hopefully there's something new with Maria as well.
Should be a big update considering the last version came out almost two months ago.

Reactions: TadasG
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes