EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Actually he is the one that suggested to hack during the computer lessons. He has every right to her as the MC.
Too bad the hacking has nothing to do with it. You can start her route by the clubbing event. If anything, the hacking was a problem to wait for blow.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Playing for the first time. Anybody got an updated walkthrough?
The Player's Guide doesn't have much in it.
Really? The last freely available version (1.8 for that update of the game) ran to SEVENTY-TWO pages! All you're missing for the next game update (1.9) was the new "The Asian And The Ginger" event plus updates to "My Young Teachers" (Sam arc), "Nerdy Girl" and "The Photographer" events which only added another three pages (I'm assuming you've not got the latest 1.10 update of the game to need my additions to the "Busted", "Do I See Double", "Nerdy Girl", "Asian Lesbian", "Teens Are So Cute", "My Young Teachers" (more Sam arc) and "Alice’s Group Route" events). I'm awaiting details about a potential bug report but I think the new Guide (1.10) will be 78 pages (so still not a huge increase from the one you're using!)

PS. Charlotte fans.... don't get too excited....

Reactions: pgm_01

loters

Oct 9, 2017
Really? The last freely available version (1.8 for that update of the game) ran to SEVENTY-TWO pages! All you're missing for the next game update (1.9) was the new "The Asian And The Ginger" event plus updates to "My Young Teachers" (Sam arc), "Nerdy Girl" and "The Photographer" events which only added another three pages (I'm assuming you've not got the latest 1.10 update of the game to need my additions to the "Busted", "Do I See Double", "Nerdy Girl", "Asian Lesbian", "Teens Are So Cute", "My Young Teachers" (more Sam arc) and "Alice’s Group Route" events). I'm awaiting details about a potential bug report but I think the new Guide (1.10) will be 78 pages (so still not a huge increase from the one you're using!)

PS. Charlotte fans.... don't get too excited....
U know when the new version will be released here?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Please do not inbox me about this update i have not provided this game for a fair few updates now and no longer pledge to the dev. Reasons are this game is now abandoned after this update so not worth my money anymore

• Thinking Face
Reactions: whippetmaster
Aug 6, 2018
Jan 23 at 11:30am
Changelog v1.10

Here’s the last update for School, Love and Friends for a while. I hope you’ll enjoy it.

Events updated

- End of Charlotte arc.

- End of Tenma arc

- End of Sharon arc

- Alice’s group updated with new content

- Miss Evans arc has new threesome content (if you choose it)

- A new scene about your relation with Alice and Mimi

- A new scene between Alice and Ako

- A new scene with the twins

- A new hidden scene with Vicky

- Correction of Triss arc bugs

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
Changelog v1.10:

Here’s the last update for School, Love and Friends for a while. I hope you’ll enjoy it.
Events updated
- End of Charlotte arc.
- End of Tenma arc
- End of Sharon arc
- Alice’s group updated with new content
- Miss Evans arc has new threesome content (if you choose it)
- A new scene about your relation with Alice and Mimi
- A new scene between Alice and Ako
- A new scene with the twins
- A new hidden scene with Vicky
- Correction of Triss arc bugs

Reactions: RedGlow

asdfg_dk

May 17, 2018
How can it be that even though I have completed the game up to 1.9, all my achievements are still empty ??

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes