RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Well, no haley content... disapointing because we don't know when game have new update. His patreon vote for continue this game no ?

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
does anyone have a save from v1.9 that they would be willing to share, the hdd that i kept my avn's died a coupel days ago. preferably a save where you dont share alice with the couple form the woods

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
- End of Sharon arc
I don't see this at all I can't invite her and lee to bowling alley. I don't even see any new pics with her in the image folder. This update was extremely lack luster. He needs to stop dragging Ako shit since her shit been taken out over a year.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
- End of Sharon arc
I don't see this at all I can't invite her and lee to bowling alley. I don't even see any new pics with her in the image folder. This update was extremely lack luster. He needs to stop dragging Ako shit since her shit been taken out over a year.
That dyke's been fucking more girls then mc and she's obnoxious as fuck,havent played this game in forever but doesnt seem like i missed a lot since most updates are about that little shit Ako

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
That dyke's been fucking more girls then mc and she's obnoxious as fuck,havent played this game in forever but doesnt seem like i missed a lot since most updates are about that little shit Ako
Well you can tell who the dev favorites characters are. I'm pretty sure Lily is at the top of the list. Last few updates he's been adding animation. This update we got a new Mimi update and i was disappointed she didnt have animation.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I finished the Tenma and Sharon arcs all fine, but the fact that if I don't share Sammy with Bill I don't have any new content her is a bit of a bummer. Charlotte is also a bummer to say the least, all that time wasted. I'm a bit stuck with Alice and Emily. Guide says I have to sleep both with them, which I did, separately and during the sleepovers, yet I can't talk about it with them during lunch. What should I do?

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
Love the game, but, are you telling me that m.c. is pissed off at the girls for blabbing and the run a tell about Ms. Evans, really?
just think you should remember what,how, when and why of all before doing/saying something that is stupid or not make sense. my opinion, still love the game

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
stuck right at start of the game. Help
I think i have to go to the math class - but i roam through the whole school, visit every single possible area, but nothing happens and i am not able to interact with ANYONE.
What am i missing? Or what am i doing wrong?

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes