EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Hi,
can someone tell me how to talk to Lily?
After I went bowling with the twins and Hailey, I talked to them at school over lunch.
Now I need to talk to Lily, but I don't know how or where
(Twins Group / Twins route)
Find her in school m8. What day and what room i cant say, just check map.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
OK, everything done except for the Alice's group route, it says sleep with Alice and Emily and talk to them during lunch, did the sleepover threesome, did all three variations of the sleepover at emily's house and nothing seems to work. Ideas?

Reactions: Firecracker001

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
OK, everything done except for the Alice's group route, it says sleep with Alice and Emily and talk to them during lunch, did the sleepover threesome, did all three variations of the sleepover at emily's house and nothing seems to work. Ideas?
Don't do the sleepover again and talk to them two times at lunch when they are all together.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
i dont find the way to the beach, with alice and ako :unsure:
3 or 4 look in gym.... and continue??? is this a bug?
In the residential area at weekends after 13:00 or right after school and don't forget to send a text message to Alice before you want to meet them at the beach.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
In the residential area at weekends after 13:00 or right after school and don't forget to send a text message to Alice before you want to meet them at the beach.
This is by me, see Screens. The sleepover, i have make. and in School the Talk.
And give here in the logs (Quest List) dont the X

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
still search for help.

I am stuck right at start. I have to take math class. But i can freeroam through the whole school, all rooms empty. No chance to interact with anyone or anything (09:00). What i am missing?

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Ok, the Charlotte thing was just damn disappointing, I've been wanting something to happen with her since the game started.
I don't think it's a good thing that he wants to make a new game now. It even makes me angry. Is even fraud to the people who supported the game from the beginning

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I might have missed a post, but why is the game on hold?
The dev is burned out, its on a patron post somewhere on here.

for the questions.

"Basket class" is the gym class. Go there when class A and C are there, click on Alice/Ako.

The bowling isn't triggered by organizing one, just keep looking in the city around 18.00 until it you see them there (think it was 18, not totally sure)

Hyperserver

Did you check upstairs? Math only happens once per week, maybe the day isn't for math but another class. You can check the map to see where the classes are and which one is for that day.

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
The dev is burned out, its on a patron post somewhere on here.

for the questions.

"Basket class" is the gym class. Go there when class A and C are there, click on Alice/Akio.

The bowling isn't triggered by organizing one, just keep looking in the city around 18.00 until it you see them there (think it was 18, not totally sure)

Hyperserver

Did you check upstairs? Math only happens once per week, maybe the day isn't for math but another class. You can check the map to see where the classes are and which one is for that day.
i tried all rooms - all classes, upstairs, downstairs, left, right, outside sportsfield..... i see people in hallway, there are 2 people sitting in a classroom at window... but no chance to interact with anything or anyone

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes