Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
It is a bit of a shame he stopped here, as with about 1 more update I think he could have had a really good place to end and keep everyone happy. The place where Haley stopped was just cruel, and Charlotte's route may as well have never started really. At least Tenma now has a repeatable event, though her friend's route was again, a little pointless. Hindsight being what it is it might have been cool to just nix the Charlotte and Sophie stuff this update and put it all into Haley, or vice versa (even if I like Haley better) just to not leave three arcs just sitting in the middle during this hiatus. But I get burnout. It can be one hell of a drain. Hopefully even an episode or so of the new one will be enough to let him get back to finish this one off, and if not, ah well, it'll be a shame but there is a lot of content in this one over the years, and it is still one of the best bone everyone that moves school sims out there.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
It is a bit of a shame he stopped here, as with about 1 more update I think he could have had a really good place to end and keep everyone happy. The place where Haley stopped was just cruel, and Charlotte's route may as well have never started really. At least Tenma now has a repeatable event, though her friend's route was again, a little pointless. Hindsight being what it is it might have been cool to just nix the Charlotte and Sophie stuff this update and put it all into Haley, or vice versa (even if I like Haley better) just to not leave three arcs just sitting in the middle during this hiatus. But I get burnout. It can be one hell of a drain. Hopefully even an episode or so of the new one will be enough to let him get back to finish this one off, and if not, ah well, it'll be a shame but there is a lot of content in this one over the years, and it is still one of the best bone everyone that moves school sims out there.
You say burnout from SLF, for Walkius! OK but then he couldn't work on a new game! In the end, the work remains the same! All supporters should go now. to show it, we don't want anything else. And you get paid for SLF. But that's exactly where the problem is. People have no ass in their pants. See the scammer super alex. It simply ends with Lucky Mark. and starts over. That destroys patreon. Ever the unfinished games... :cry:

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
You say burnout from SLF, for Walkius! OK but then he couldn't work on a new game! In the end, the work remains the same! All supporters should go now. to show it, we don't want anything else. And you get paid for SLF. But that's exactly where the problem is. People have no ass in their pants. See the scammer super alex. It simply ends with Lucky Mark. and starts over. That destroys patreon. Ever the unfinished games... :cry:
Look I can't speak to Walkius, I don't know the man. But to say that if one is burned out on a project they can't work on anything else just isn't accurate. Some authors and creators can whip out conent no matter what is going on in their lives, can sit down and write or render or whatever, and just keep churning things out, others can''t. Hell, I'd even put Walkius in the category of the guy who can churn stuff out, he has been amazingly consisten in releases, I haven't awlays loved eveyr update, but he has kept on the game, even tried recreating it from scratch at 1.0 to make the game better. But he has been working on it for over two years, and he said he is burned out on it. He has a lot of ideas for his new game, ideas that he is excited to work on, and less excited about SLF. I can understand that. Would I prefer that he finish SLF first? Eh, probably, though honestly I think if you could pop Haley's cherry and Charlotte, I'd be pretty much content. Outside of some crazy !aunt/!cousin foursome and finally hatefucking Ako, there isn't a ton left I feel is left to be taken care of.

That and let's be honest, the game itself is flawed from a gameplay perspective more or less to its core. It is grindy as hell, hard to figure out what to do next without the hint system, super repetitive, and not very reactive either. A lot of those issues are baked into the cake already. So wanting to move on, even for a little I understand. And you know what, he is straight up and honest about what he is doing. He isn't stinging people along while he does nothing. He didn't pull a DS in that he actually finished the arcs of the main three girls, and 90% of the other ones. (In other words he didn't pull a Lisa.)

So am I disappointed that there is a decent chance some of this stuff will never finish? Yeah, I am, but calling someone who has been consistent in his updates while also being upfront about what is going on a scammer is ridiculous on its face. If you are a patron and you feel you can't support him anymore, then drop him. If you aren't a patron and have an issue with the game, criticize the game to your heart's content. But try not to impugn the motives of someone you don't know, and assume the worst when there are clear and simple explanations for their behavior that are less than sinister. It's not a good look when you do.

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
it's regular gym class. in the class at the beginning you can now choose between three options, one of them being alice & ako. do it more than once.
LOL I'm dumb, didn't even think basket class would be basketball :LOL: BUT, I still don't see it. I have every other event finished except spying on them in gym. I go to gym and get a normal random gym class scene every single time, never see any options at all.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Look I can't speak to Walkius, I don't know the man. But to say that if one is burned out on a project they can't work on anything else just isn't accurate. Some authors and creators can whip out conent no matter what is going on in their lives, can sit down and write or render or whatever, and just keep churning things out, others can''t. Hell, I'd even put Walkius in the category of the guy who can churn stuff out, he has been amazingly consisten in releases, I haven't awlays loved eveyr update, but he has kept on the game, even tried recreating it from scratch at 1.0 to make the game better. But he has been working on it for over two years, and he said he is burned out on it. He has a lot of ideas for his new game, ideas that he is excited to work on, and less excited about SLF. I can understand that. Would I prefer that he finish SLF first? Eh, probably, though honestly I think if you could pop Haley's cherry and Charlotte, I'd be pretty much content. Outside of some crazy !aunt/!cousin foursome and finally hatefucking Ako, there isn't a ton left I feel is left to be taken care of.

That and let's be honest, the game itself is flawed from a gameplay perspective more or less to its core. It is grindy as hell, hard to figure out what to do next without the hint system, super repetitive, and not very reactive either. A lot of those issues are baked into the cake already. So wanting to move on, even for a little I understand. And you know what, he is straight up and honest about what he is doing. He isn't stinging people along while he does nothing. He didn't pull a DS in that he actually finished the arcs of the main three girls, and 90% of the other ones. (In other words he didn't pull a Lisa.)

So am I disappointed that there is a decent chance some of this stuff will never finish? Yeah, I am, but calling someone who has been consistent in his updates while also being upfront about what is going on a scammer is ridiculous on its face. If you are a patron and you feel you can't support him anymore, then drop him. If you aren't a patron and have an issue with the game, criticize the game to your heart's content. But try not to impugn the motives of someone you don't know, and assume the worst when there are clear and simple explanations for their behavior that are less than sinister. It's not a good look when you do.
And the only thing I'll add to that (great points btw) is that in the beginning this game (originally called School, Love, & Cousins if people can remember that) wasn't anything more than a poor, crappy copy of Big Brother. The premise, similar characters, hell even Martin was this game's Eric in the beginning, and gameplay was such a mirror image of BB that I was surprised that Walkius stayed developing this game as long as they did.

But like you said, he evolved the game into something of its own (is it perfect - no, is it great - maybe? personal opinions on that one, I don't mind it but it doesn't leave a lasting impression on me like some other games do). But that time he took to basically recreate the game from the ground up isn't a small feat many developers would like to admit to nor take the time to do.

It would be nice to see him finish this (maybe he needs to take a break, get some fresh air, and step away for a bit to refresh himself) but the guy has clearly evolved and grown in the two years he's been at it. Maybe a fresh start on his own unique story and game is the best course at this point to show either himself or people out there that he is a competent and decent game developer that isn't just following in the footsteps or recreating someone else's story and ideas.

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Hi,
can someone tell me how to talk to Lily?
After I went bowling with the twins and Hailey, I talked to them at school over lunch.
Now I need to talk to Lily, but I don't know how or where
(Twins Group / Twins route)
Find her in school m8. What day and what room i cant say, just check map.
Thanks for the help

My Young teachers

Maybe someone at Mrs. Wilson's can help me too? I'm supposed to talk to her now, but whenever I want to talk to her after class, there's always the sex scene in the classroom. If I ask you to go jogging, I'll just get a sex scene.
Where can and when can I talk to her or what do I have to do for it

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
How do you get the Sharon arc, its nowhere in the walkthrough, it says to meet them at the bowling, but, I can't get it. :unsure:

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
So many events not popping up, Cant meet tenma downtown during the weekend. I try every hour on both days, nothing. How many times do I have to ask them to the club before they actually show up???

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
How are you even supposed to talk to evans? All you can do is fuck her after class or when running. Normally this game is great because its simple and straightforward with the book telling you everything, but now you can really tell the dev is burnt out because so much of this update is one short scene per route and is pointless.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Onhold and no more incest? Bummer, guess I'll go elsewhere. Shame too as I enjoyed this game previously.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
How are you even supposed to talk to evans? All you can do is fuck her after class or when running. Normally this game is great because its simple and straightforward with the book telling you everything, but now you can really tell the dev is burnt out because so much of this update is one short scene per route and is pointless.
Go after lunch at 13:00 to the teachers room.

LainHarth

Sep 23, 2018
How do you get rid of the sister's friend that is banging the milf? The game says you need to watch them, but the lust bar is full and nothing happens.

Reactions: kekenex

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Walkus is a good developer.
But it's sad to stop here and make a new game.
When new games are developed, existing games are forgotten.
In this case, I have never seen a game re-developed in F95zone.
But I respect that decision.
Because this game is my good memory.
Though incomplete, thank you.

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
This game is definitely in dead loop.

Meet a girl -> Date -> Fuck -> Meet another girl.

In no way can the story further develops.

Reactions: titit
3.40 star(s) 62 Votes