Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
i tried all rooms - all classes, upstairs, downstairs, left, right, outside sportsfield..... i see people in hallway, there are 2 people sitting in a classroom at window... but no chance to interact with anything or anyone
Whenever you arrive at school check the map to see where Nate is supposed to be for the 09:00 lesson - a mortarboard icon will appear on the map to let you know where the day’s morning lesson will be but the timetable is as follows: Monday: English, Tuesday: Gym, Wednesday: Math, Thursday: Biology and Friday: Computing. You need to go upstairs from the east corridor to Class D for English and Math, and those lower two icon rooms with a computer and flask on the icon for Biology and Computing

LOL I'm dumb, didn't even think basket class would be basketball :LOL: BUT, I still don't see it. I have every other event finished except spying on them in gym. I go to gym and get a normal random gym class scene every single time, never see any options at all.
During the Sports class in the gym on Wednesday at 13:00 there should be a talk icon for Alice in addition to the Vicky one (if you've done that event).

My Young teachers

Maybe someone at Mrs. Wilson's can help me too? I'm supposed to talk to her now, but whenever I want to talk to her after class, there's always the sex scene in the classroom. If I ask you to go jogging, I'll just get a sex scene.
Where can and when can I talk to her or what do I have to do for it
How are you even supposed to talk to evans? All you can do is fuck her after class or when running. Normally this game is great because its simple and straightforward with the book telling you everything, but now you can really tell the dev is burnt out because so much of this update is one short scene per route and is pointless.
After lunch look for an icon for the Teachers’ Office when you’re in the East Corridor (the section of the building where you enter the Cafeteria, Janitor’s room and stairs to the second level – the icon is on the top right of the screen). Click to enter and you should see the speech bubble to talk with Miss Evans.

So many events not popping up, Cant meet tenma downtown during the weekend. I try every hour on both days, nothing. How many times do I have to ask them to the club before they actually show up???
Wait until the weekend (either day works) and go downtown at 13:00 to meet up with Tenma for another shopping trip (there won’t be an icon of her next to the icon so don’t worry). There does seem to be an issue with sending a nightclub text to Lee and if you don't go that day it resets - just make sure you send the text after school for the night you want to meet up with them at 22:00/23:00...

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Game updated...so why still on hold....
Version 1.10 is the last update before he puts it on hold. He's working on a new game which should come out in a month or two (he promised me a preview in February so I guess it won't be long after that... maybe March?)

How do you get rid of the sister's friend that is banging the milf? The game says you need to watch them, but the lust bar is full and nothing happens.
Ignore the Lust and Love things, they were important in the pre-1.x game but are now meaningless. The next time Martin comes around to massage Maria (either Monday or Thursday at 19:00 depending on how frequently you watched on the spycam) go to Maria’s bedroom. There will now be a Stealth icon to the right of the door – click it to enter the room. Look at Martin’s bag on the left hand side of the screen, about halfway up, and you’ll see a star shaped icon – click it to grab Martin’s flash drive!

But it's sad to stop here and make a new game.
When new games are developed, existing games are forgotten.
He hasn't stopped - only shelved it for the time being. He won't forget this game - I won't let him ;)

kekenex

Sep 23, 2017
is it possible to fuck the mom of the "friends" living with the protagonist ?

Last edited:

coldman

Jun 13, 2017
Guys, several months ago I wrote about this problem and few supported me, many did not. It is simple, graphic, design and models were good, but they were good 2+ years ago (not great), story was good/average. If you would ask any serious programmer, no need for hard core talented but just those who know the job, they'd tell you that you are not doing enough. No matter what are you developing- game/software... you need to understand that time is passing and that factor you can't control, if you continue doing the same thing in just few months you'll become obsolete because that is how fast industry is developing. Sure, you'll have fans that will hang out (just look at those TV shows that are being cancelled, how many of them returned despite the fan base) but why are you doing another project? You think you'll do better? I have news for you, >90% chance you will not. I give you that <10% 'cause you might make a world class thing because, and this comes from a senior reliable programmer, people tend to remember all the bad things. If you were in serious industry and you fail to deliver once or you wanna take a break and put something on hold, nobody would ever offer you a job again if you are not a world class, as a mentioned, who is worth the risk. When I say nobody I think of those who do matter, you can always work as severely underpaid coder. Tough luck there.
Good luck in future endeavors.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
The developer should focus on the storyline. I play this game only becouse of the NTR content. I was genuinely surprised by the Tris & Sophie cuckqueen events. I also liked Martin fucking Marie and Mimi. Shame the dev decided to kick him out of the house.
There are 21 girls in the game with whom the MC has a romance...out of those 21, four still did not had sex with him. This is absurd...too much clutter, useless filler, dating garbage... The models are repetetive. Too much of adding more girls and repeating.
The mindless MC tries to have sex with every woman on the planet. More of the same sex scenes will not help this game. Now i think it's more about the chemistry betwen diferent characters in rich scenarios. Most of the girls claim that's it's only about sex and an open relationship but have sex only with MC. I wish there was more NTR...the game screams for it in my opinion.
And more stockings and pantyhose!!

The good side...after almost three years the game is fleshed out. Shame if he abbonded it now.

Last edited:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Look I can't speak to Walkius, I don't know the man. But to say that if one is burned out on a project they can't work on anything else just isn't accurate. Some authors and creators can whip out conent no matter what is going on in their lives, can sit down and write or render or whatever, and just keep churning things out, others can''t. Hell, I'd even put Walkius in the category of the guy who can churn stuff out, he has been amazingly consisten in releases, I haven't awlays loved eveyr update, but he has kept on the game, even tried recreating it from scratch at 1.0 to make the game better. But he has been working on it for over two years, and he said he is burned out on it. He has a lot of ideas for his new game, ideas that he is excited to work on, and less excited about SLF. I can understand that. Would I prefer that he finish SLF first? Eh, probably, though honestly I think if you could pop Haley's cherry and Charlotte, I'd be pretty much content. Outside of some crazy !aunt/!cousin foursome and finally hatefucking Ako, there isn't a ton left I feel is left to be taken care of.

That and let's be honest, the game itself is flawed from a gameplay perspective more or less to its core. It is grindy as hell, hard to figure out what to do next without the hint system, super repetitive, and not very reactive either. A lot of those issues are baked into the cake already. So wanting to move on, even for a little I understand. And you know what, he is straight up and honest about what he is doing. He isn't stinging people along while he does nothing. He didn't pull a DS in that he actually finished the arcs of the main three girls, and 90% of the other ones. (In other words he didn't pull a Lisa.)

So am I disappointed that there is a decent chance some of this stuff will never finish? Yeah, I am, but calling someone who has been consistent in his updates while also being upfront about what is going on a scammer is ridiculous on its face. If you are a patron and you feel you can't support him anymore, then drop him. If you aren't a patron and have an issue with the game, criticize the game to your heart's content. But try not to impugn the motives of someone you don't know, and assume the worst when there are clear and simple explanations for their behavior that are less than sinister. It's not a good look when you do.
And the only thing I'll add to that (great points btw) is that in the beginning this game (originally called School, Love, & Cousins if people can remember that) wasn't anything more than a poor, crappy copy of Big Brother. The premise, similar characters, hell even Martin was this game's Eric in the beginning, and gameplay was such a mirror image of BB that I was surprised that Walkius stayed developing this game as long as they did.

But like you said, he evolved the game into something of its own (is it perfect - no, is it great - maybe? personal opinions on that one, I don't mind it but it doesn't leave a lasting impression on me like some other games do). But that time he took to basically recreate the game from the ground up isn't a small feat many developers would like to admit to nor take the time to do.

It would be nice to see him finish this (maybe he needs to take a break, get some fresh air, and step away for a bit to refresh himself) but the guy has clearly evolved and grown in the two years he's been at it. Maybe a fresh start on his own unique story and game is the best course at this point to show either himself or people out there that he is a competent and decent game developer that isn't just following in the footsteps or recreating someone else's story and ideas.
Was going reply myself about the on-hold thing and defend Walkius but you both did it perfectly, so I just post to back up what you both saying.

Just a step away for a while to work on something else can free the mind and who knows, maybe he comes up with an ending which I do think SLF does need to end, not much left to do.

Also, Walkius has essentially built the biggest percentage of SLF twice, in Ren'py, then rebuilt in Unity. I wouldn't be surprised if this is what has burnt him out, rebuilding, then catching up on the plans he had for SLF.

Reactions: crewfalcons

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
I am enjoying the game. It is a pity if you have told everybody that the dev decides not to keep on advancing it... but thanks him nontheless, : )

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
gutted to finally catch up on this game after months to just find its dead in the water for now just as i finished 1.10....... even more devestated the Charlotte and Hailey paths came to nothing in the end, suppose with the time left Charlotte was a no go as would have seemed far too rushed..... well can only hope it makes a return in the future

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Look I can't speak to Walkius, I don't know the man. But to say that if one is burned out on a project they can't work on anything else just isn't accurate. Some authors and creators can whip out conent no matter what is going on in their lives, can sit down and write or render or whatever, and just keep churning things out, others can''t. Hell, I'd even put Walkius in the category of the guy who can churn stuff out, he has been amazingly consisten in releases, I haven't awlays loved eveyr update, but he has kept on the game, even tried recreating it from scratch at 1.0 to make the game better. But he has been working on it for over two years, and he said he is burned out on it. He has a lot of ideas for his new game, ideas that he is excited to work on, and less excited about SLF. I can understand that. Would I prefer that he finish SLF first? Eh, probably, though honestly I think if you could pop Haley's cherry and Charlotte, I'd be pretty much content. Outside of some crazy !aunt/!cousin foursome and finally hatefucking Ako, there isn't a ton left I feel is left to be taken care of.

That and let's be honest, the game itself is flawed from a gameplay perspective more or less to its core. It is grindy as hell, hard to figure out what to do next without the hint system, super repetitive, and not very reactive either. A lot of those issues are baked into the cake already. So wanting to move on, even for a little I understand. And you know what, he is straight up and honest about what he is doing. He isn't stinging people along while he does nothing. He didn't pull a DS in that he actually finished the arcs of the main three girls, and 90% of the other ones. (In other words he didn't pull a Lisa.)

So am I disappointed that there is a decent chance some of this stuff will never finish? Yeah, I am, but calling someone who has been consistent in his updates while also being upfront about what is going on a scammer is ridiculous on its face. If you are a patron and you feel you can't support him anymore, then drop him. If you aren't a patron and have an issue with the game, criticize the game to your heart's content. But try not to impugn the motives of someone you don't know, and assume the worst when there are clear and simple explanations for their behavior that are less than sinister. It's not a good look when you do.
+100 for that post.

I totally agree with everything. He has been a very reliable dev in the past, even though his patreon numbers probably didn't increase the way he'd hoped.
I actually think this is a good thing. I know many here like the game, but imo it has a lot of flaws. And assuming Walkius learned a thing or two while developing SLF, his new game could become a lot better. So I'm actually quite optimistic about this change.

Last edited:

Drgnlvr526

Nov 9, 2017
Was going reply myself about the on-hold thing and defend Walkius but you both did it perfectly, so I just post to back up what you both saying.

Just a step away for a while to work on something else can free the mind and who knows, maybe he comes up with an ending which I do think SLF does need to end, not much left to do.

Also, Walkius has essentially built the biggest percentage of SLF twice, in Ren'py, then rebuilt in Unity. I wouldn't be surprised if this is what has burnt him out, rebuilding, then catching up on the plans he had for SLF.
I'm disappointed this game was put on hold, but as long as it's not abandoned like a few other decent games have been in the past I have to agree with the previous comments. Take a few months to clear your head and look back on this game with new ideas and make it better.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes