ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
As much as I like this game, kinda glad to see Walkius is working on a new game. Really enjoyed this game because I like the school settings in these games, but it was getting to the point were the updates were just nothin but sex. Not that I mind, but wanted to see so more story, character development, or relationship developments. These last few updates were just sex with another girl, Ako asking to share a girl, and so on. Really excited to see what Walkius is workin on next, and I hope that Walkius eventually comes returns to this game. Haven't played the latest update yet. No Mac version yet, still debating on playing it if someone gives a download link

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Have sex with them one by one next time when you are at shool and lunch all together mc emily ako alice that should be triger for it
But where? During the sleepover at Emily's, or separately, at home with Alice, and at Em's place in the afternoon with Emily?

omocik

May 2, 2017
meh this game has so many characters that getting update with sex scenes for someone is like waiting for Icstor to release update. Maria got 1 NTR and 1 regular sex scene. Haily no sex scenes. Dev claims he's running out of ideas. <looks left and right "what">

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes